Hair multiplication or life style?

this forum and on hair multiplication or the style of life of each person? I am in wrong room? I do not enter here to read thoughts and personal experiences on the bald of the world, I enter looking to new techniques and new features on follica….aderans. .intercytex… among others….please….please….please. stop here with these idiotic lines.

» this forum and on hair multiplication or the style of life of each person?
» I am in wrong room? I do not enter here to read thoughts and personal
» experiences on the bald of the world, I enter looking to new techniques and
» new features on follica….aderans. .intercytex… among
» others….please….please….please. stop here with these idiotic lines.

I enter looking to new techniques - There isn’t any,stop dreaming,wake up!

There all a very BIG maybe!

» » this forum and on hair multiplication or the style of life of each
» person?
» » I am in wrong room? I do not enter here to read thoughts and personal
» » experiences on the bald of the world, I enter looking to new
» techniques and
» » new features on follica….aderans. .intercytex… among
» » others….please….please….please. stop here with these idiotic lines.
»
» I enter looking to new techniques - There isn’t any,stop dreaming,wake
» up!
»
» There all a very BIG maybe!

most guys here are way more realistic after they put their hopes on ICX and they basically crapped out on everyone

its disillusionment for its compariotas of intercytex cannot frustrate all the works of the others baldie42. comments here in this forum as if never more we will have possibilities with other treatments.we go to wait a little more ties terms resulted on follica. it never hears treatment for calvicie so divulged and hopeful as this of follica in the world. we go to wait.

EXACTLY!!!:wink:

» its disillusionment for its compariotas of intercytex cannot frustrate all
» the works of the others baldie42. comments here in this forum as if never
» more we will have possibilities with other treatments.we go to wait a
» little more ties terms resulted on follica. it never hears treatment for
» calvicie so divulged and hopeful as this of follica in the world. we go to
» wait.

I’ll keep shaving my head.I’ll consider a hair transplant,who knows,perpaps I’ll keep waiting for HM.It might be nice to have a full head of hair when I collect my old age pension - WAKE UP!

No seriously unless we get good news this year.I think the best option is FUE hair transplant - Start reseaching!

» I’ll keep having my head.I’ll consider a hair transplant,who knows,perpaps
» I’ll keep waiting for HM.It might be nice to have a full head of hair when
» I collect my old age pension - WAKE UP!
»
» No seriously unless we get good news this year.I think the best option is
» FUE hair transplant - Start reseaching!

As long as it is not a monkey’s style wig… :wink:

baldlatino, chill, bro. baldbaby feels ya. these posts about “the style of life of each person” ain’t about sheeeyat. This is the MOTHERBOARD… HM, baby. keep it REAL!!!

Payssss…

baldbaby.

givin’ it large since the 0-8.

i think one post about life-style here and there is good for this board. its for information about new techniques mainly and this is good. this is the best board in the world to get information about new hairloss techniques. its good when people post links with new information. but much of this board is speculation, too. sure, its nice to hear what other people think about the new information posted, but often its either completley optimistic or completley pessimistic. only a few posters have the right mix of both sides.

the off-topic board and the support-board are mostly empty. so where is space to discuss about how to deal with hairloss? especially since this board is more about hope for future than any other board on hairsite.com and since - in my opinion - guys in the HM-section suffer most from hairloss, its the best place to post about life-style in combination with hairloss.

i dont know, arent you interested in how other people deal with hairloss? i think you can learn from others. at the moment, sadly the only thing we have is information and hope. when i tried to post posts about lifestyle with hairloss in the past, it was to help some of the members in here, too. and i think i learned much about the hairloss-part of my life from other people in here. sometimes it openes your eyes.

i vote for that this board has off-topic or life-style posts , too.