Hair Loss

Hi I’m 29 years of age I’ve been having a trouble with my hair falling extremely lengthy time. I’m 26 years of age so that shouldn’t be a issue of age, the concern is the fact that it grows but continue to keep falling. I’m lacking ideas to do and also the most severe thing is that it’s very hard to develop my hair and i have experimented with a few products however they haven’t labored. Suggestion please.

» Hi I’m 29 years of age I’ve been having a trouble with my hair falling
» extremely lengthy time. I’m 26 years of age so that shouldn’t be a issue of
» age, the concern is the fact that it grows but continue to keep falling.
» I’m lacking ideas to do and also the most severe thing is that it’s very
» hard to develop my hair and i have experimented with a few products however
» they haven’t labored. Suggestion please.

make up your mind, are you 29 years old or 26 :slight_smile:

» Hi I’m 29 years of age I’ve been having a trouble with my hair falling
» extremely lengthy time. I’m 26 years of age so that shouldn’t be a issue of
» age, the concern is the fact that it grows but continue to keep falling.
» I’m lacking ideas to do and also the most severe thing is that it’s very
» hard to develop my hair and i have experimented with a few products however
» they haven’t labored. Suggestion please.

If you are only 26 or 29, age shouldn’t be the reason for your hair loss, unless it is a hereditary problem.

There could be several reasons that induce hair loss - stress, underlying illness, lack of nutrition, dryness of the scalp, not getting enough sleep. Which one do you think is affecting you?

Have you considered getting a thyroid test done. It could the reason for hair loss. You can improve the condition of your hair and prevent hair loss by using herbal products that are safe, without any side effects.

Watch this video to find a Free Recipe for Hair Growth: http://youtu.be/FstLYoC5MSE

http://fullheadhair.com/how-to-make-your-hair-grow-faster-2/

Finasteride is used to cure the hair loss and male-pattern baldness in the men. Generic Propecia contains Finasteride as the active constituent that prevents the hair loss and stimulates the hair growth. Finasteride prevents the formation of dihydrotestosterone from testosterone by inhibiting the enzyme alpha type II reductase.