Hair Istanbul Clinic (Dr.Erkam Caymaz) 5450 Grafts - Sapphire Fue Technique

Hello Everyone!

I had a Hair Transplantation in Hair Istanbul Clinic in the end of September, I used this forum for gathering information and making my decision so I’ll post my progress here. Last result is only 4 months.

Although most people learn from this clinical colleagues I meet a lot of admiring the publication said that American surgeon working in Turkey.

My stay in the clinic was very pleasant. There are already a number of very detailed posts here about the procedure at Hairstanbul. Also, everyone at the clinic seemed very busy.

Dr. Caymaz opened my hair channels one by one using both hands.

Why did I choose Hair Istanbul Clinic and Dr. Erkam CAYMAZ?
I did a lot of clinical research. In most of them, either the doctor did not perform the operation or the people they said were not doctors / surgeons. Most famous companies are in Istanbul in that way. In addition, a surgeon can perform a maximum of 2 operations in 1 day, and no more. Most clinics perform 10-35 operations a day, which is not possible for a real doctor to deal with such patients. Dr.Cinik or Dr.Acar I researched them all the same way. That’s why I preferred Dr. Caymaz. He is interested and opened all my channels one by one with Safir Fue Technique. (I shared too this article some pages for information.)

My details:

American, 33 years old. My hairline started receding when I was 22

Total donor capacity estimated by Caymaz was 8500 grafts. My HT involved 5450 grafts.

2 Likes

Here are my last results. Thanks Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ

Are you happy sir? What is the process?
I researched a lot of doctors in Istanbul and I had to decide between dr.caymaz and dr.cinik, What’s your offer?
Thank you.

Are you happy with the results?

The frizziness of the grafts compared to the before photos means they were implanted improperly.

Yes i am so happy my result so i offer to dr.caymaz.
I researched lots of clinic like other patients. I read lots of good review for him and it is really important for me max 2 operation a day.

Yes sir.

I am happy with the results and frizz on my hair. Thanks your wishes.