Hair Cloning To Treat Baldness

Hair Cloning To Treat Baldness

People suffering from pre-mature baldness can now relax as Scientists have discovered a new way of correcting baldness. The new way to treat baldness is cloning of hair. The researchers have revealed that the technique, known as follicular cell implantation, works by replicating remaining hair strands and it could eventually help bald people to regain a full head of their own hair.

The treatment however, may require more than 1,000 tiny injections to produce limitless supply of hair in extensively bald patients. None the less it promises to be quicker than the current hair transplant techniques. The researchers have also revealed that the treatment is also capable of re-growing a boundless supply o hair for individuals who have become bald during cancer treatment, onset of age or even from suffering severe burns.

In fact the trial results have indicated that the cell therapy can increase hair count in at least two thirds of patients after six months. The procedure for hair cloning is currently being developed by Intercytex, a British company based in Manchester, which is among many competing to find a cure for hair loss. The therapy is likely to be made available to patients within the five years, according to the researchers. This will be a boon for many as about 40 percent of men over 50 suffer from hair loss.

See link

http://www.india-server.com/news/hair-cloning-to-treat-baldness-1581.html

Last Updated: 02-06-2008

a little bit old, however is intercytex, and intercytex lie to us

The therapy is likely to be made available to patients within the five years, according to the researchers

It’s a legend… how many time?? 5 years, sure… the same of 5 years ago! :stuck_out_tongue:

» “The therapy is likely to be made available to patients within the
» five years, according to the researchers

»
» It’s a legend… how many time?? 5 years, sure… the same of 5
» years ago! :stuck_out_tongue:

They may be saying 5 years away five years from now. They’ve been saying it for the last 10 years. That’s why I think that is SO IMPORTANT to be proactive about our problem. Maybe we can have an impact, maybe not…but at least we should try.

» That’s why I think that is SO IMPORTANT to be
» proactive …

I agree, so I’ve been doing 1000 pushups per day for two weeks; I will report but … no hair growth yet.

» » “The therapy is likely to be made available to patients within the
» » five years, according to the researchers

» »
» » It’s a legend… how many time?? 5 years, sure… the same of
» » years ago! :stuck_out_tongue:
»
» They may be saying 5 years away five years from now. They’ve been saying
» it for the last 10 years. That’s why I think that is SO IMPORTANT to be
» proactive about our problem. Maybe we can have an impact, maybe not…but
» at least we should try.

agreed

Research scientists in this field , would do nothing, if it were not for hairsite members writing them emails and asking questions. These emails to researchers and docs…from uneducated know nothings on hair loss forums…are what inspires the highly paid researchers to do what they are paid to do.

» » » “The therapy is likely to be made available to patients within
» the
» » » five years, according to the researchers

» » »
» » » It’s a legend… how many time?? 5 years, sure… the same
» of
» » » years ago! :stuck_out_tongue:
» »
» » They may be saying 5 years away five years from now. They’ve been
» saying
» » it for the last 10 years. That’s why I think that is SO IMPORTANT to
» be
» » proactive about our problem. Maybe we can have an impact, maybe
» not…but
» » at least we should try.
»
» agreed
»
» Research scientists in this field , would do nothing, if it were not for
» hairsite members writing them emails and asking questions. These emails to
» researchers and docs…from uneducated know nothings on hair loss
» forums…are what inspires the highly paid researchers to do what they
» are paid to do.

Don’t feel like playing anymore…you’ll have to find a new friend to play with.