H&W patient image being used on another clinic\'s website

I got a call a few minutes ago from a person that wanted to tell me about a patient of ours on another clinic’s website. Looks like a Dr. Nikola Samac in Toronto is using an image of Bobman on their hair transplant patient results section…

Our webmaster called him today to inform him of this issue and his response was “impossible”. Now, this is not a case of the image being used as a temporary placeholder till the site is complete because we apparently contacted them six months ago to no avail so the site is apparently complete as is. I say this because this is a common excuse that we get when we find situations like this.

It looks like there are a few other patients that I recognize from other clinics as well, I just don’t remember which so if any of you recognize the other patients on the website call the clinic that the patient really went to so they can be made aware of this issue.

Funny story, btw. The person that called me today to tell me about this issue told me he was in the Middle East a couple of years ago and saw a picture of one of our patients on a billboard or a very large poster while he was riding around in a taxi!! Unfortunately he said he missed the name and number:(

It’s incredible how low people will go to take credit for someone else’s work.

» I got a call a few minutes ago from a person that wanted to tell me about a
» patient of ours on another clinic’s website. Looks like a Dr. Nikola Samac
» in Toronto is using an image of Bobman on their hair transplant patient
» results section…
»
» YourHairDoctor.com is for sale | HugeDomains
»
» Our webmaster called him today to inform him of this issue and his
» response was “impossible”. Now, this is not a case of the image being used
» as a temporary placeholder till the site is complete because we apparently
» contacted them six months ago to no avail so the site is apparently
» complete as is. I say this because this is a common excuse that we get when
» we find situations like this.
»
» It looks like there are a few other patients that I recognize from other
» clinics as well, I just don’t remember which so if any of you recognize the
» other patients on the website call the clinic that the patient really went
» to so they can be made aware of this issue.
»
» Funny story, btw. The person that called me today to tell me about this
» issue told me he was in the Middle East a couple of years ago and saw a
» picture of one of our patients on a billboard or a very large poster while
» he was riding around in a taxi!! Unfortunately he said he missed the name
» and number:(

the one besides bobman is possibly the pic of one of dr baumans patient!!
i think i saw it when i was researching!!

This represents the sleaze factor in the industry. They will state that these pics represent what is POSSIBLE in hair transplanting. Still a misrepresentation because their docs did not perform the work they are attempting to sell. When will it ever be cleaned up? Sad very Sad.

I don’t see any pictures on the website, they took all the pictures down already? They don’t even have a before and after gallery.