H&W HD Video Fridays(on Monday)Dr. Hasson/3868 Grafts/One Session/Strip

Yeah, we had some major email and website issues over the last week so we were not able to crank out the video on Friday like we have done for over a year so we are making up for it by posting two videos this week, starting today then the second on the normal Friday.

This patient from Italy suffered from an obviously recessed hairline and temples and thinning across the top of the scalp. 3868 grafts were used to restore the entire frontal zone blending into the weaker mid-scalp. This patient is very happy with the cosmetic improvement. He returned to our clinic to thicken the crown which was not addressed in the first procedure.

Dr. Hasson/3868 Grafts/One Session/HD Video/Strip

You can also watch the same video here in this post.

Click PLAY button in the media player below to start video
1_file62.flv

I am not digging the combover hairdo!

» I am not digging the combover hairdo!

Did you watch the entire video? it’s pretty amazing, he has a totally different hairstyle in the 2nd half of the video.

» » I am not digging the combover hairdo!
»
» Did you watch the entire video? it’s pretty amazing, he has a totally
» different hairstyle in the 2nd half of the video.

I agree with 101, he should stop parting his hair on the side, that is not a good look on him, he looks so much better with shorter hair.

As Damarack said, there are two hair styles in this video, the second being wet and slicked back. I didn’t know this was a hair style forum, I thought it was a hair transplant result forum;) The whole point of this is that the patient now has enough natural looking hair to actually HAVE a bad hair style or a good one depending on his own taste and preference. Sheesh, tough crowd:)

»
» Did you watch the entire video? it’s pretty amazing, he has a totally
» different hairstyle in the 2nd half of the video.

I can appreciate what is done for this guy, ie: being able to style his hair in different ways, that is a luxury for anyone who had work done, most people (like me) are stuck with one hairstyle after a hair transplant, my doctor said he “strategically” positioned the grafts in order to achieve maximum density with a minimal of grafts, sounds great doesn’t it, well he also failed to mention that I would be stuck with 1 hairstyle for the rest of my life :frowning:

» As Damarack said, there are two hair styles in this video, the second being
» wet and slicked back. I didn’t know this was a hair style forum, I thought
» it was a hair transplant result forum;) The whole point of this is that the
» patient now has enough natural looking hair to actually HAVE a bad hair
» style or a good one depending on his own taste and preference. Sheesh,
» tough crowd:)

the whole idea about having a hair transplant is to look good, if after the surgery you can only wear a combover then let s forget about it.

» I am not digging the combover hairdo!

LOL :slight_smile:

»
» LOL :slight_smile:

it s true, i know this is not a hair stylist forum but you cant deny that image is very important, Dr. A’s posts never get as many hits as other doctors is because most of his patients look like they have bad hair day.

» the whole idea about having a hair transplant is to look good, if after
» the surgery you can only wear a combover then let s forget about it.

AGAIN, that is why he has two hair styles in the video. The second is anything but a combover.