H&W HD Video Fridays/Dr. Wong Patient/4526 Grafts/9 Months/Strip

This patient came to see Dr. Wong with the single goal of looking younger. The patient is in his late sixties and felt that having more hair would give him a more youthful appearance. 4526 grafts were placed in one session with the concentration being in the front half and less emphasis was placed on the crown yet still some light coverage, and an overall improvement were realized. The patient is nine months post-op.

Dr. Wong/4526 Grafts/HD Video

Bump to edit and add video.

I am impressed, at first I thought this was one of those with a nice front but the crown still left very bald, I like how Dr Wong managed to give coverage to the crown as well.

» I am impressed, at first I thought this was one of those with a nice front
» but the crown still left very bald, I like how Dr Wong managed to give
» coverage to the crown as well.

whoever said hair is not important is just BS, this guy is in his 60s and still wants his hair.

Joe, not bad for someone in his late 60s, did he try any meds before the surgery? I can definitely settle for a head like this in my 60s if I have 4500 grafts to spare.

nice result and good documentation!!

» Joe, not bad for someone in his late 60s, did he try any meds before the
» surgery? I can definitely settle for a head like this in my 60s if I have
» 4500 grafts to spare.

I believe he was on meds for a couple of years before his procedure. He’s local and has been coming to us for years to get advice and check for updates before he finally pulled the trigger with surgery.