H&W HD Video Friday/Dr. Hasson/4693 Grafts/One Session/Eight Months/Strip

This patient came to see Dr. Hasson eight months ago to have the front and back restored in one session. 4693 grafts were used to rebuild the frontal third of his scalp including the hairline and into the mid-scalp region. The crown was then thickened by following the natural angle and direction of the existing hairs for a fuller overall result.

4693 Grafts

Singles…1904
Doubles…2564
3/4…225

Click this link for the HD video of this patient.
Dr. Hasson/4693 Grafts/One Session/HD Video

excellent work as usual joe and the scar is insignificant

I know this might sound weird but i think the patient actually looked better with his degree of baldness. this messed up front thinning actually suited his type now he looks like like a joetronic clone (not that joe doesnt look good ofcourse lol)

Did he use propecia before the transplant or is he on any medication now?

» I know this might sound weird but i think the patient actually looked
» better with his degree of baldness. this messed up front thinning actually
» suited his type now he looks like like a joetronic clone (not that joe
» doesnt look good ofcourse lol)
»
» Did he use propecia before the transplant or is he on any medication now?

I absolutely agree. Many people will look fine bald (such as this guy). from the outside, it would make no difference, but his self perception was obviously different. There are others (such as myself) that really need hair… or are we all deluded. Danny devito is short fat not overly attractive and bald but it makes little difference to him … ah he has a personality and I don’t even have one of those … I think I better get an HT :slight_smile:

Post-op 'Going-to-church" combover looks worse than pre-op Clint Eastwood wannabe. I love H & W’s pictorials b/c they show so much but here is a case of guy who should change his style. Unfortunately, it is the nature of HTs and strip particularly, that presents a set of choices to the post-op patient that invariably point to longer, lighter, more groomed, wall-of-hair. Strip is a real gonger for this because you wanna grow past #4 at back, so hence, you tend to wanna grow longer in front, illlusion of hair (which applies to both FUE and strip) also applies in it’s normal reality-hurts doses.