Guys i\'m back! HM NOW?!

Hi guys! I’ve been away from the board for 5 years or whatever! I’m back! how is everyone doing! I’m back cause i’m excited that HM we said would be here now!!! OH Yeah!!!

Welcome back,I hope you wiped your feet before you came in.

We now have more info about hm then what was available to you 5 years ago but we still don’t have a definitive answer for a release date.
1 part of me thinks that we are a heartbeat away while another part of me wants to tell you to come back in another 5 years.

why do you make fun of this "5 years " something thing.

its a developement and its normal that it doesnt just come out coz they plan that it comes out in 5 years. we can be lucky if it is really out , good and affordable in 5 years. pray that everything goes right.

i do so (not pray but hope). but dont see it as neccessary, see it as a bonus for your life. i do so.

its still that it could NOT come out. it still can be that it NEVER comes out.

though it can come out. dont rely anything on it. its a bonus for your life if you can afford it by the time you want it, but dont count anything on it.

better make plans to be bald for the rest of your life and how to be happy with it or if you still have hair plan that you will be a bald guy in future.

do what you can with what is out and hope that hm comes out. but again dont rely anything on it. its not worth it. still everything is possible, even that intercytex is the same SCAM like gho or bazan. i say it “is possible”, i dont say it is like that. i hope for hm to come true like everyone.

» Hi guys! I’ve been away from the board for 5 years or whatever! I’m back!
» how is everyone doing! I’m back cause i’m excited that HM we said would be
» here now!!! OH Yeah!!!

it’s not 5 years it’s 5 days now. you’re just in time buddy.

We have been saying “within 5 years” since 1997

» We have been saying “within 5 years” since 1997

I wonder why no one exploited this “within 5 years” thing in the simpsons yet?

HM should be out in 3-7 years. Otherwise nearly all the “experts” are wrong – from Cotsarelis to Bernstein to Kemp. If you asked them 3 years ago, nearly all of them said 5-10 years.

I think some of us on this forum take the most optimistic timelines and then say “they’ve been saying 5 years forever now”, when in fact WE have been selective in the info we take in.

We are getting closer.

» HM should be out in 3-7 years. Otherwise nearly all the “experts” are wrong
» – from Cotsarelis to Bernstein to Kemp. If you asked them 3 years ago,
» nearly all of them said 5-10 years.
»
» I think some of us on this forum take the most optimistic timelines and
» then say “they’ve been saying 5 years forever now”, when in fact WE have
» been selective in the info we take in.
»
» We are getting closer.

good post!

anyway … I feel good news in the air. imho next month it’s going to be for the first time when the icx stock won’t go down after the news release but rather it will spike up. You all know that I’m THE pessimist here. so I guess me being optimistic is good news on its own. No i don’t expect the cure to be out in 2008 but still I think we have all seen good evidence that the damn thing really works pretty good.

BB,
I really think these Docs are referring to how long it will take for hm to be available in their clinics in the US,not how long it will take for hm to be available to the public.
Benji made a valid point some time ago when he said that these docs don’t take into consideration that we will go to Europe for the procedure rather then waiting for it to be available in the US.

I have been chatting with a prominent htp doc for the past few months.This doc told me that in 5 years time he will be able to repair me with the aid of hm.I questioned him on the “5 years” & he said that,that’s how long he thought it would take for hm to be available to HIM.Unbeknown to this doc, if hm was available in Europe this morning, I would be having the procedure done this afternoon.

HM might be available in a European clinic next year but it may take another 3 years to be available in the US.I really hope that this is the case because it will put an end to all the clinics in the US.

Debris,
People’s views/predictions on hm are going to be determined by how badly hair loss or trauma has effected their life.
I hope with all my heart that next month will be the month that we get the news that we have all been waiting for.In all reality, I doubt very much that they will tell us anything significant other then vague info that will wet our appetites even more.

You’re the pessimist here? Excuse me mister, I don’t recall stepping down & handing you my title. :wink:

Hey damon,

I think you’re right about the 3-7 years timeline – i.e., that this refers to availability for the general public. Lord knows you, me, Baldie42 and the rest of us are desperate enough to fly to Pago Pago if we had to for HM. So flying to England would be no big deal for most of us.

Honestly more than anything I want decent PROOF that HM will be here in 3 years. I can wait that long, but I need some evidence. Yeah, phase I was great and that’s why I’ve been posting a lot more recently, but I need more than that. The wait would be much more bearable knowing there’s some certainty.

As far as the promenient HTP doc, that’s great that he’s confident about 5 years. Is he from the USA, though…?

Cheers,
BB

» Hi guys! I’ve been away from the board for 5 years or whatever! I’m back!
» how is everyone doing! I’m back cause i’m excited that HM we said would be
» here now!!! OH Yeah!!!

I actually have had my head fully restored by Dr. Gho almost one year ago now, so you are a year late. Where have you been? You could have had hair by now! :wink: