Growth...Hangin...Others

Can someone, anyone let me know if they have found some regimen that worked at maintaing hair (and possible growth)? Something that is relatively easily obtainable and I don’t care how much it cost. Please advise. Thanks so much!

Hangin…I remember a year or two back and it seems as if you tweaked your regimen. What do you recommend? I mean, I have taken Propecia for almost 3 months and have had tremendous loss during this time. I am freaking out. Not sure if I should stop or add something to it or what. I would appreciate your thoughts as I read where it is nearly impossible to have regrowth near the temples and that’s where I am most concerned after starting Propecia.

» Can someone, anyone let me know if they have found some regimen that worked
» at maintaing hair (and possible growth)? Something that is relatively
» easily obtainable and I don’t care how much it cost. Please advise.
» Thanks so much!
»
»
» Hangin…I remember a year or two back and it seems as if you tweaked your
» regimen. What do you recommend? I mean, I have taken Propecia for almost 3
» months and have had tremendous loss during this time. I am freaking out.
» Not sure if I should stop or add something to it or what. I would
» appreciate your thoughts as I read where it is nearly impossible to have
» regrowth near the temples and that’s where I am most concerned after
» starting Propecia.

im no expert on propecia
they say if you have a big shed it usually starts about week 4 to week 5 etc with a regimen that will work, but i have seen sheds that dont grow back
i cannot say what will work on anyone
i gave up on that. All i can say is what works on me. I used to use the vits and mins only. for 20 yrs that is why i never stop taking them, they are critical for hair health.

Now If that is all you take and you do nothing for DHT your hair will gradually deteriorate. Will the natural DHT Blockers work on you? I dont know, I hope they do. I do not know if you should stop the prop or not, I had a big shed when i started nizoral cream a few months back but it grew back thicker later so i will start back on it, the 2 percent cream

you can read my regimen in my sig, it works on me , I wish it would work on everyone.; You are welcome to try it, i will give any tips i can if you start on it, Also lots of guys seem to be having success with the niz cream.

the hardest thing is stabizing at first, i have lost and regrown hair countless times in the past 25 yrs with my regimen but the natural dht blockers really saved my hair, wish they worked on everyone. If it was me i would stop the propecia, and try some of the naturals internals, the saw palmetto, pygeum, nettles, etc, , I never had a shed when i started the naturals, the only time i ever saw a shed was when i tried the niz cream topical.

Personally the prop i heard has way more side effects, and it changes your blood hormone levels while the natural dht blockers do not,

» Thanks so much!
»
»
» Hangin…I remember a year or two back and it seems as if you tweaked your
» regimen. What do you recommend? I mean, I have taken Propecia for almost 3
» months and have had tremendous loss during this time. I am freaking out.
» Not sure if I should stop or add something to it or what. I would
» appreciate your thoughts as I read where it is nearly impossible to have
» regrowth near the temples and that’s where I am most concerned after
» starting Propecia.

Thanks Hangin!

At the worst point of your baldness, what Norwood were you and where are you now?

Also, can you tell me where to purchase the supplements you take? I would rather get at a pharmacy than online, if at all possible!

I heard you talking about Holistic medicine in another post…Have you ever asked if they had any natural pills to halt your hair loss? I am meeting with one next week on some other issues and was going to ask about this as well.

» Thanks Hangin!
»
» At the worst point of your baldness, what Norwood were you and where are
» you now?
»
» Also, can you tell me where to purchase the supplements you take? I would
» rather get at a pharmacy than online, if at all possible!
»
» I heard you talking about Holistic medicine in another post…Have you
» ever asked if they had any natural pills to halt your hair loss? I am
» meeting with one next week on some other issues and was going to ask about
» this as well.\

norwood scale mine is not typical, since when i started well since i added the dht blockers my hair has not receded at all thats in 1999, but my crown is bald and the front top does not look bad at all, so not sure what norwood that is, may maybe 3

I get all these supps in big health food stores in the USA but since i moved to the philippines i order them at vitacost.com and have my relatives ship them to me, most big health food stores with vitamin stores have them, Walgreens, for example, big pharmacy, does not have most of them, their vitamin selection is kind of spotty, though sometimes they might have the saw palmetto etc they would certainly not have the Maxi hair, or a good chelated mineral like Kal Amino Max.

Holistic might help but even if there is something that works, such as my regimen did on me, it does not mean it will work on you, thought there is a chance it will work very well if you are one of the responders

Great, thanks for the prompt response Hangin…

I think I will try it out and keep you posted. Have others told you about success or failures with your program? Just curious of the respond rate. Also, should I start all of them at once? Not certain if I will keep the propecia as one of the DHT blokers or not. Will you ever consider a HT?

BTW, what do you do in the Philippines? You must love it! I have to go to Cebu about 2 -3 times a year for business.

Thanks, again!

» Great, thanks for the prompt response Hangin…
»
» I think I will try it out and keep you posted. Have others told you about
» success or failures with your program? Just curious of the respond rate.
» Also, should I start all of them at once? Not certain if I will keep the
» propecia as one of the DHT blokers or not. Will you ever consider a HT?
»
» BTW, what do you do in the Philippines? You must love it! I have to go to
» Cebu about 2 -3 times a year for business.
»
» Thanks, again!

I have had a lot of guys say they are getting a stop of fallout and progress, sometimes they dont describe what progress means, if you are shedding dramatically and you can stop that, that in itself is progress

I might stop the prop if i was you , even if the shedding will grow back, and hopefully it will, it should grow back when you discontinue it too, well my shed from nizoral cream grew back after i stopped the niz cream, not sure if that applies to other regimens or not

I just live in the phils here with my family, just living life, working online mostly, website design and all sorts of projects
Yes its a great country, if only the peso rate would stop dropping I would be ecstatic

» Thanks so much!
»
»

I’ve done well via the topical route(although I do take “supplements” as well…such as NanoGreens…NanoPro…Bio-Sil…etc) The past few years I’ve been using mainly Elsom Research’s products. Just started a new one not too long ago- Juveline. Scroll down a bit to see info on Juveline, as well as their 2 for 1 deal they have going on until the end of the month: http://nanosomin.com/news/