Good FUE doc in NY, NJ, Conn, PA?

Does anyone know of good FUE docs in NY, NJ, Conn, PA? (no Dr. Feller please)

Thanks

Every doctor has something different to offer. It depends on what type of work you need, your age, the extent of your hair loss, and your donor density.

If you want, email me hairsite@aol.com and I will get different doctors review your case and let you know if you are a good candidate.

You are welcome to post your pictures here too for forum member’s feedback.

hi,

i’m curious as to why you said “no dr. feller please.” if you know something i don’t, please share, as i was under the impression that dr. feller is one of the top HT surgeons in the field. also, why are you limiting yourself to the NY metropolitan area, yet excluding feller? you will travel the ends of the earth getting a bad transplant fixed…why not travel to have it done right in the first place? your post deeply confuses me.

Feller is a strip doc. I have seen no more than 3 FUE from him in 5 years and they are all small mickey mouse procedures.

I have actually heard that his FUE cases are pretty good…

» I have actually heard that his FUE cases are pretty good…

He does lunch time FUE, that’s all I know about Feller. I would not go to him for FUE. I thought he was actually against FUE.

I don’t know

» » I have actually heard that his FUE cases are pretty good…
»
» He does lunch time FUE, that’s all I know about Feller. I would not go to
» him for FUE. I thought he was actually against FUE.

I spoke to Dr. Feller recently about FUE. he’s not against it, but he seems to be of the opinion that the strip method, for most patients, achieves better results. i can’t remember his exact words, but the point he was driving at was that FUE can waste a lot of donor hair that may be needed down the road.

i think i would look like charlie brown with a shaved head, so i never considered that an option. therefore, what difference does it make if i have a pencil thin scar that is covered by my hair? i’d love to see what some of these young guys getting FUE in their early 20’s look like in fifteen years.

» » I have actually heard that his FUE cases are pretty good…
»
» He does lunch time FUE, that’s all I know about Feller. I would not go to
» him for FUE. I thought he was actually against FUE.

Did ya check Wolf’s office out by chance?

I agree to check out Wolf too.

Wolf did an amazing 1500 FUE that was posted here many months ago, I wish I could find that pic.

» Wolf did an amazing 1500 FUE that was posted here many months ago, I wish I
» could find that pic.

Do not ever go with any one just by seing photos,ask to see someone in person.If their answer is no,so should yours!

I’ve only been for one consultation.Thats with Norton in the UK.The salesman scared the shit out of me.He reminded me of a friend who sells goods along side me.I half expected him to start off telling me crude jokes,like the salesman I know.The Norton salesman,Jeremy (spelt wrong)would of been better off selling jeans as a living.He provided one photo to show me their amazing results - Thank god for that,I might of been took in by him otherwise.I’ve since found out via hairloss sites they are the UK’s Bosley’s.

I’ve now decided to play the wait and see game with a shaved head look.It looks quite good,but I’d rather more hair.If HM doesn’t happen,I might see about a hair transplant.I’m 43 with a thinning NW3-4,so I suppose I might be a good candidate.I’ve a bit of loss at front,due to accident - my headfirst fall out of a van,nasty - Theres also not any really bald people in my family.My Dads very thin on top,but as he tells me - He’s in his mid sixties now!

Good luck what ever you do!