GHI Patient - 3948 FUE 4 Months After

Goal: Re-create an age appropriate hair line and increase his level of density evenly through out the entire scalp.

I am not 100% sure what I am seeing because of the length of hair but…

The photos are good no excellent and the transplant looks pretty damn good to me. He couldn’t do this with a strip! and also GHI are well up there amongst the best, I believe.

P.S I am just installing office 2007 and my system is getting completely trashed. I hate MS and Bill. Hairsite, I droped Bill gates an Email giving him written permission to defend himself so there shouldn’t be any reason to delete this post;-)

It’s very natural but I wonder what his hair looks like if he grows his hair long, will it look thin with longer hair?

» It’s very natural but I wonder what his hair looks like if he grows his
» hair long, will it look thin with longer hair?

I shave down what hair I’ve got left.I think this FUE transplant looks great.There does not seem to be a balding patern showing,just hair in the right places,perhaps it would not look to good longer,as it does look a bit thinish,perhaps,but mostly its about framing your face,which this does and it looks good.

If I was to have a transplant,I’d like mine to look that good.I like keeping my hair short now,just a bit of stuble.Less really does look more.

» » It’s very natural but I wonder what his hair looks like if he grows his
» » hair long, will it look thin with longer hair?
»
» I shave down what hair I’ve got left.I think this FUE transplant looks
» great.There does not seem to be a balding patern showing,just hair in the
» right places,perhaps it would not look to good longer,as it does look a
» bit thinish,perhaps,but mostly its about framing your face,which this does
» and it looks good.
»
» If I was to have a transplant,I’d like mine to look that good.I like
» keeping my hair short now,just a bit of stuble.Less really does look more.

this is the less its more look, which some people can pull off and looks very natural in this case.

Do you have more pics of the donor, maybe a close up shot?

» Do you have more pics of the donor, maybe a close up shot?

Maybe just re-post the pics in a larger format. Hairsite, can this be done on the new forum???

It would be interesting to see what the donor s like close up with such short hair and whether fue lives up to its reputation, ie: scar free.

Not sure if it helps. I took the original photo and enlarged it by 100%:

» Not sure if it helps. I took the original photo and enlarged it by 100%:
»

I think there might be a white spot here but I’m not sure. GHI, do you have a shot with a microscope?

This is a better shot, just received this from GHI by email. The picture is actually much larger, I have to resize it to fit the screen.

impressive result there. happy for this guy

Is it just me but the donor is still a little red after 4 months.

I love this transplant…it gives an option for us that we keep a close buzz…I am so happy after seeing this…the donor also looks good and even if the density is not there, keeping it so low since you dont have a smiley face on the back of your head, really makes it look good in these pictures.

If i was the patient i would be so happy to have a hairline again…maybe there is hope for someone like me heading for NW6 with something like this

Hi GHI,

1: The donor areas seem very clean and it i not clear where the donor area was. Do you have any post op donor pics?

2: Who was the surgeon?

3: Can you tell us anything about the extraction and / or insertion tools.

Many thanks.

Agreed 100%. You took the words out of my mouth. I am a norwood 4 and this is exactly what i have in mind for myself, evenly distributed grafts, no leaving the crown bald or anything like that. Just a plain, simple, all natural even look. I am surprised I haven’t seen more photos like this. This is exactly what I want for myself.

» Hi GHI,
»
» 1: The donor areas seem very clean and it i not clear where the donor area
» was. Do you have any post op donor pics?
»
» 2: Who was the surgeon?
»
» 3: Can you tell us anything about the extraction and / or insertion
» tools.
»
» Many thanks.

Hello Marco,
1: The photos we provided Hair Site are of the occipital region. This region was harvest on the first two days of his procedure. The photos were taken on the last day. The mid-occipital region had already healed by the time we finished his case. We have sent the Hair Site staff additional photos of the L&R auricular regions that will show the donor sites prior to healing. Let us know if you need additional photos.

2: The procedure was performed by the GHI team.

3: The donor harvest was performed with a .75mm nitride micro-punch. The recipient sites were made with an 18G needle. The grafts were placed individually by the GHI Team.

If you have any additional questions about our procedure, please contact our office.

Looks very clean