Home | News | Find a Doctor | Ask a Question | Free

GHI - ~4000 FUE, shaved head, 1 year post op

Before and After pictures courtesy of GHI, Florida

For more info, please contact GHI:
Global Hair Institute
(866)530-HAIR
info@globalhairinstitute.com
www.globalhairinstitute.com

I think this is really interesting. There is a GHI transplant bellow and every one was raving about the transformation. It had less grafts and less post op time.

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry.php?id=1741&page=0&category=2&order=time

Whereas this case is a clear improvement, it does not have the same wow quality.

I assume that the surgeon / training is similar so it just goes to show what difference the hair characteristics make to the outcome.

I also think that GHI always show honest and clear results and also demonstrate the whole variety of cases rather than just cherry picking the “wow” results.

that guy is SO bald in the before’s. I wonder what motivated him to start? He’s obviously been bald for a long long time. Its impressive that “some” hair can be put on a head like that though…

i have noticed that GHI seems to take more hair from the sides for an FUE procedure than the back…am i correct?

If so could we see some better pictures of the donor from the side if possible?

I am really digging these less is more shaved head looks. Please continue to post more results like these, very encouraging for NW4 baldie like me.

How many more grafts can he spare when the donor starts to show signs of ht?

» I am really digging these less is more shaved head looks. Please continue
» to post more results like these, very encouraging for NW4 baldie like me.

He would look great with another 4000.

Donor quality makes a HUGE difference. Nevertheless, this is quite an improvement.

Jtelecom

Fellas,
These photos are of me before I met the folks at GHI. I know that I dont have an extremely full head of hair now but I am amazed at what a difference 4000 fues has done. I have enough coverage that I am no longer “the bald guy”. I actually have about the right amount for forty something. I plan to get 2000 to 4000 more in the futue. Of course from GHI.

I have never had anyone detect the work. Not even my dermatologist. I have no scar so I can have a military cut. There was never any scarring. Down time was the weekend and a day more. I jus want people to know that GHI is an extremely remarkable clinic and they consistently do top notch work there.