Home | News | Find a Doctor | Ask a Question | Free

Getting off Propecia. Advice

Had great success with Propecia and saw great improvement in the thickness of my hair plus plenty of regrowth at the hairline. I stopped taking Propecia in April due to its cancer related talk - the results are now reversing and I need a supplement that will have a ‘similar’ effect on my hair like Propecia but without the ‘druggy’ effect on my system. Can anyone advice?

Thanks

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by malkuth[/postedby]
Had great success with Propecia and saw great improvement in the thickness of my hair plus plenty of regrowth at the hairline. I stopped taking Propecia in April due to its cancer related talk - the results are now reversing and I need a supplement that will have a ‘similar’ effect on my hair like Propecia but without the ‘druggy’ effect on my system. Can anyone advice?

Thanks[/quote]

Advice : Be grateful for being a high responder (probably in the top 2%), getting plenty of regrowth in the hairline and get back on the Propecia ASAP.

If you insist on going “natural” I recommend a high quality, premium grade snake oil. :stuck_out_tongue:

i would not stay on propecia for too long, actually not doing it all.

not offend you. just an adive from somebody who experienced it …

Nothing will be able to save your hair unfortunately, unless you want to experiment with things like RU58841.

I would strongly advise you to stay on propecia, this is a very safe drug with low incidence of sides, but it’s up to you.

Home | News | Find a Doctor | Ask a Question | Terms of Use & Privacy

This is an advertising site for paid advertisers to showcase successful hair restoration results only. It is not the mandate of this site to engage in the discussion of failed, unsuccessful procedures, lawsuits, litigations, refunds or complaint cases. Surgical hair restoration procedures carry risks. Please do thorough research, consult your own physician and investigate a doctor's background carefully before making a decision. By proceeding to use our site, you agree to abide by our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy at http://hairsite.com/terms-of-use/ where you can also find a list of HairSite's sponsoring physicians.