George Clooney

The first pic is from 1998, when he was still doing ER. Severe recession over his right temple, which would (conceivably) only get worse over the next ten years.

These pics were taken in the last month. Hairline has mysteriously straightened.

» The first pic is from 1998, when he was still doing ER. Severe recession
» over his right temple, which would (conceivably) only get worse over the
» next ten years.
»
»
»
» These pics were taken in the last month. Hairline has mysteriously
» straightened.
»
»
»
»

Am I the only one who always thought Clooney was a rather plain-looking dude? I mean I just dont see anything beautific about his face. Just an ordinary face, he’s not fugly or anything, but looks like any number of average joes out there to me. He has salt-n-pepper grey hair and I suppose he has that going for him. No muscles or anything, not really tall…I never “got it” concerning him. He seems like a nice enough chap though…

I don’t agree AT ALL. Clooney is the only attractive guy in Hollywood. because he’s a smart one. And he is quite tall BTW (over 6).
Pitt’s looks are improving a lot these past years. He’s gaining class and distinction, which he lacked for a long time. But you feel he’s quite conceited at first sight. This gets his whole act quite down.
As to Cruise, he always verges ridiculous, with his 5 feet 8 something and his liftman looking locks and three piece suits.
Women don’t care that much about muscles. Wits are a way better weapon. And both Pitt and Cruise are short of the latter.

» I don’t agree AT ALL. Clooney is the only attractive guy in Hollywood.
» because he’s a smart one. And he is quite tall BTW (over 6).
» Pitt’s looks are improving a lot these past years. He’s gaining class and
» distinction, which he lacked for a long time. But you feel he’s quite
» conceited at first sight. This gets his whole act quite down.
» As to Cruise, he always verges ridiculous, with his 5 feet 8 something and
» his liftman looking locks and three piece suits.
» Women don’t care that much about muscles. Wits are a way better weapon.
» And both Pitt and Cruise are short of the latter.

Hahaha clooney being over 6 feet? The guys 5’10" tops. I would have to agree that he’s a very good looking guy for a man of his age. That is why women swoon over him…because hes not out of shape at his age and lets talk man to man, its 95 percent the fact he has a full head of gray hair.

and he does seem like a genuinely good guy.

I’ve noticed that, too, although I’d disagree that the first picture shows “severely recessed” temples… If you’re a wookie maybe!

That said his hairline has clearly changed. And anyone else remember that for a long time, years in fact, he had that bastion of the receding guy, a Caesar cut. In fact for a while the Caesar cut became known as the Clooney cut here. Yet now he has NW1 thick hair? Not a piece, especially for such minor, minor loss. Got to be a HT touch-up. Very natural-looking, though - although I can’t really see the point of it.

There aint NO WAY you go from the first picture to the third picture as you PROGRESS in age. I am certainly not saying that he has had transplants, but to go from the first to third picture takes some kind of intervention (and it aint no hair cut).

I agree with benji about his plain looks. The only reason that women “swoon” over him, is because he has been placed on a pedestal by the media. He is quite arrogant and, if I were to have a drink or two with him, I would eventually have to lean over and smack him. He is one of those Hollywood elite who thinks that he should interject his political opinion and act like it is gospel. He is smug, phoney and can’t act to save his life.

The dude has more charisma/looks than average when you record a two-dimesional image of his face and project it onto a flat surface. That’s all Hollywood looks are really about.

» Am I the only one who always thought Clooney was a rather plain-looking
» dude? I mean I just dont see anything beautific about his face. Just an
» ordinary face, he’s not fugly or anything, but looks like any number of
» average joes out there to me. He has salt-n-pepper grey hair and I suppose
» he has that going for him. No muscles or anything, not really
» tall…I never “got it” concerning him. He seems like a
» nice enough chap though…

it doesn’t matter whether you “get it” or not, women dig him, that s all that matters in hollywood.

That first photo of Clooney supposedly from his days on ER is actually a bad Photoshop job. He’s not had a hair transplant, no way no how.

» That first photo of Clooney supposedly from his days on ER is actually a
» bad Photoshop job. He’s not had a hair transplant, no way no how.

Here’s the original photo. Why would NBC “photoshop” it to make him look worse? Face it: he doesn’t have a severe, V-shaped hairline today.

I’ll face it when I can no longer do a Google search for “George Clooney” and “ER” and not find hundreds of photos like this one.

or this one…

or this one too…

Besides, whoever made your photo used too much “blur” tool on his hairline.

Last hypothesis: the ER stage director :sleeping: wanted the guy to look jerky :lookaround: and asked the make-up team to V-shave his hairline…:expressionless:

Another pic from 1998:

One year later in 1999 (magnified). Tell me that’s not a lace wig.

That’s not a lace wig.:waving:

His hairline definitely moved somewhere along the line.

I remember seeing the V-form on him years ago and thinking “Yeah, he’s getting it too.”

» His hairline definitely moved somewhere along the line.
»
» I remember seeing the V-form on him years ago and thinking “Yeah, he’s
» getting it too.”

what about these two pics i found randomize via google

dont know if it is a wig or a ht - but for sure ist not naturally grown hair

These pics do make me wonder but I’ve met GC very recently at Warner Brothers Studios and his hair looks very natural.

We spoke in bright sunlight on a somewhat breezy day.

Being a longtime HT patient myself, I was looking closely at his hair.

Wish I had some big news to share but I think his hair is real or an amazing HT.
Did not look like a system to me.

Oh yeah, he’s about 5’10".

Peace.

P.S. Can’t explain the new hairline shape though. Interesting.

This actually makes sense now. I remember reading an article about how he refused to shave his head for his role in Syriana, because, according to him, his hair “might not grow back.” I thought it was bizarre at the time that someone can actually believe his hair wouldn’t grow back after shaving it, but it’s apparent now that he probably didn’t want to shave it because of his strip scar.

Either way, it’s a fantastic transplant job.

I agree, his hairline has definitely straightened out quite significantly. It definitely seems like he had some work done to his hair.

His hair did look very “different” at the Oscars last night.
Anyone else notice?