General tips for healthy Hair

1. Do not use strong dryers or blowers.
  2. Do not leave massaged oil on your head for more than 30 min.
  3. Do not tie your hair for too long. Leave them freely for as long as possible. However take care that you keep a balance between letting them loose and tying them up.
  4. For women, it is advised not to try styles that need their hair to be tied for longer periods of time.
  5. Get regular oil massage. Oil massage soothes your hair and scalp, while making the skin on your head active. Massages help in relieving all kinds of pressures, and make the body parts function properly again.

Healthy hair is everybody’s desire. It gives the greatest of looks adding to the confidence of a person, while also giving a certain definition to the features of every person. Taking care of your hair needs some extra care.I completely agree with you dude…I think Water is such an important part of our life that we almost ignore it or take it for granted. Hair has and needs certain moisture in the scalp for it to grow healthily. Drink at least 10 glasses of water per day. You will not only find healthy hair, you will find improved skin texture too.

Murano Glass

A healthy lifestyle will mean healthier hair for you. Excessive stress, smoking, not exercising and not eating nutritiously are not healthy for your hair.

When swimming where a cap to protect your hair from chlorinated water, if you choose not to wear a cap make sure you shampoo and condition your hair right after you are done swimming.

To speed up the drying process, pat your hair dry with a towell and let the remaining moisture in your hair dry naturally.

Here is the best one “Know your water. If your hair looks dull or is hard to style, the problem could be your tap water. According to Minneapolis-based Gordon Nelson, international creative director for Regis Salons, well water contains natural minerals (called “hard water”) that can leave hair lusterless and hard to manage and can impart a brassy, orange hue. Soft water, on the other hand, has fewer damaging minerals. (Ask your local water department if your water is soft or hard, or try using Robert Craig’s No More Bad Hair Days Kit, $20; robertcraig.com; with strips to test your water.) To rid hair of mineral buildup, suds up every week with a clarifying shampoo.”

» A healthy lifestyle will mean healthier hair for you. Excessive stress,
» smoking, not exercising and not eating nutritiously are not healthy for
» your hair.

Friggin’ Cheeseball…

» Healthy hair is everybody’s desire. It gives the greatest of looks adding
» to the confidence of a person, while also giving a certain definition to
» the features of every person. Taking care of your hair needs some extra
» care.I completely agree with you dude…I think Water is such an important
» part of our life that we almost ignore it or take it for granted. Hair has
» and needs certain moisture in the scalp for it to grow healthily. Drink at
» least 10 glasses of water per day. You will not only find healthy hair, you
» will find improved skin texture too.
» _____________
» Murano Glass

absolutely agree with this…

» When swimming where a cap to protect your hair from chlorinated water, if
» you choose not to wear a cap make sure you shampoo and condition your hair
» right after you are done swimming.

i’m a swimmer and was part of our college varsity… whenever we have training i use to put conditioner on my hair before swimming, i put on my cap and start the training… it lessens the chlorine’s effect on the hair… i do tis even when i go to the beach or public pool…

Nice tips thanks for sharing. In today’s era we live in a pollution which effect more and more to our hair.So we should take care of it.

health India

Having tried everything under the sun including using the finest shampoos, never blow drying my hair,using bottled water to wash it, eating a super diet, and also taking the best hair vitamins on the market for 20 yrs

my experience is these things will help SOME in the beginning especially but as DHT accumulates, they will become totally useless

after 20 yrs of trying, but never trying DHT blockers in 1999, I finally out of desperation tried saw palmetto and other natural DHT blockers, my hair was falling out in handfulls, in the shower and sink no matter what hair vitamins shampoo or diet I followed

now granted I am one of the lucky responders to natural DHT blockers but if you do not somehow control the DHT, you can try anything under the sun and you will be wasting your time

I was getting thinner and thinner and thinner in 1999 no matter what I did my crown had a bald spot the sides and back were paper thin the top front was see through, no matter what I did, things that used to work stopped working

once i added saw palmetto ( i know not all of us respond to this, I have heard all the neggies like “the natural” and jacob, on the board

once i added SP, my fallout went from 100 per day to about 5 per day, (visible fallout in hands and sink) for the next 2 years the hair got thicker and thicker the fallout never returned

I have maintained for 12 yrs so far on this regimen . I am here to tell you all this shampoo and diet and stuff will not do much once the DHT becomes too accumulated. it is useless if you do not address DHT , this can be propecia whatever works for you

Hair loss is common problem been faced by young generation and it’s all because of stress the young generation take for their study and job.

Health India

Liver Transplant Cost in India

Ayurvedic Treatment for Stress

» Hair loss is common problem been faced by young generation and it’s all
» because of stress the young generation take for their study and job.
»
»
»
» Health India
»
» Liver
» Transplant Cost in India

»
» Ayurvedic
» Treatment for Stress

stress causes hair loss because it robs the body of B vitamins

» 1) Do not use strong dryers or blowers.
» 2) Do not leave massaged oil on your head for more than 30 min.
» 3) Do not tie your hair for too long. Leave them freely for as long as
» possible. However take care that you keep a balance between letting them
» loose and tying them up.
» 4) For women, it is advised not to try styles that need their hair to be
» tied for longer periods of time.
» 5) Get regular oil massage. Oil massage soothes your hair and scalp, while
» making the skin on your head active. Massages help in relieving all kinds
» of pressures, and make the body parts function properly again.

And yet many homeless bums who live on beer and potato chips and who haven’t showered or massaged in months have some of the greatest hair you’ll ever see.

» » 1) Do not use strong dryers or blowers.
» » 2) Do not leave massaged oil on your head for more than 30 min.
» » 3) Do not tie your hair for too long. Leave them freely for as long as
» » possible. However take care that you keep a balance between letting them
» » loose and tying them up.
» » 4) For women, it is advised not to try styles that need their hair to be
» » tied for longer periods of time.
» » 5) Get regular oil massage. Oil massage soothes your hair and scalp,
» while
» » making the skin on your head active. Massages help in relieving all
» kinds
» » of pressures, and make the body parts function properly again.
»
»
» And yet many homeless bums who live on beer and potato chips and who
» haven’t showered or massaged in months have some of the greatest hair
» you’ll ever see.

There was an article or research done on how somehow that alcoholism was good for hair growth, dont ask me how or why

Yes if a person does not have genetic DHT propensity, they can eat what they want, do drugs whatever , not shower, they will still have nice hair

thats why i said most of this is garbage, this advice, if you do not address DHT

» » » 1) Do not use strong dryers or blowers.
» » » 2) Do not leave massaged oil on your head for more than 30 min.
» » » 3) Do not tie your hair for too long. Leave them freely for as long as
» » » possible. However take care that you keep a balance between letting
» them
» » » loose and tying them up.
» » » 4) For women, it is advised not to try styles that need their hair to
» be
» » » tied for longer periods of time.
» » » 5) Get regular oil massage. Oil massage soothes your hair and scalp,
» » while
» » » making the skin on your head active. Massages help in relieving all
» » kinds
» » » of pressures, and make the body parts function properly again.
» »
» »
» » And yet many homeless bums who live on beer and potato chips and who
» » haven’t showered or massaged in months have some of the greatest hair
» » you’ll ever see.
»
» There was an article or research done on how somehow that alcoholism was
» good for hair growth, dont ask me how or why
»
» Yes if a person does not have genetic DHT propensity, they can eat what
» they want, do drugs whatever , not shower, they will still have nice hair
»
» thats why i said most of this is garbage, this advice, if you do not
» address DHT

What? Speak english you moron.

Cole is a perfect example of what alcohol can do to your brain

» Cole is a perfect example of what alcohol can do to your brain

What are you talking about?

» » Cole is a perfect example of what alcohol can do to your brain
»
» What are you talking about?

go back to the “research” board

this board seems to be too fast paced for you

» » » Cole is a perfect example of what alcohol can do to your brain
» »
» » What are you talking about?
»
» go back to the “research” board
»
» this board seems to be too fast paced for you

** And you’re a perfect example of what happens when you get bent over at a bar in Manila. Look, here’s a “general tip” for you: get off this site with your useless, moronic advice. You’re as bald as a newborns ass. Dickweed…:waving: