FueClinic are the Norton Clinic,They cry to hairsite,postings then removed!

FueClinic are the Norton Clinic,They cry to hairsite,postings then removed!

I answered a posting about the FueClinic,earlier this week.The conman salesman ol’Jeremy from Norton Clinic A.K.A. FueClinic cried to Hairsite,or did hairsite just remove postings to keep in the good books of advertiser?

Hairsite removed all the postings.Once again Hairsite taking freedom of speech away from us.

There was nothing in the posting that I could not prove.

The Norton Clinic have been in the media more than most,with their bad reputation.Butchers and law breakers.

GO ON HAIRSITE REMOVE THIS,AS WELL.

heres my experience with the norton clinic.(the same management and surgeons that now run fueclinics)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfvqG-IFMC0

Don’t worry about it mate,this part of the forum will never change.
Come back to the hair multiplication forum.There is some promising news from Follica.

» Yes indeed, its a great shame that these dogs are permitted to advertise there dispicable services anywhere! Whenever I see a posting from Jeremy Isherwood it makes my blood boil, listen to the way this b@stard tries to paint himself as a victim! taking the high moral ground against guys who expose his evil business, listen Isherwood, I hold you directly responsible for disfiguring me and I any opportunity i get to expose you as a lying thieving conman I will take.

Norton clinic and fueclinics should be avoided at all costs!

» » Yes indeed, its a great shame that these dogs are permitted to advertise
» there dispicable services anywhere! Whenever I see a posting from Jeremy
» Isherwood it makes my blood boil, listen to the way this b@stard tries to
» paint himself as a victim! taking the high moral ground against guys who
» expose his evil business, listen Isherwood, I hold you directly responsible
» for disfiguring me and I any opportunity i get to expose you as a lying
» thieving conman I will take.
»
» Norton clinic and fueclinics should be avoided at all costs!

Jeremy will now start crying again to hairsite!

Any old hair transplant they’ve all got to go - He’d stand a better chance selling jeans down at the Bull Ring market in Birmingham,than hiring a posh office down by the canal.

Avoid at all cost - He’s full of Sh*t!