FUE Result for 3000 Grafts – 12 Months after – Dr.CAYMAZ - Hair Upload

Hey everyone I am a 35-year-old journalist. I have been researching hair transplants for years, and I have read countless reviews and patient experiences. I wanted to make sure that I made the right decision before undergoing the procedure, so I took my time and did my due diligence.

In December 2022, I finally decided to go through with a hair transplant with Dr. Caymaz. I chose his clinic because of his experience and success rate. I also liked that he offered a VIP package that included pre- and post-operative care.

The surgery was performed using the Sapphire FUE method. I received approximately 3,000 grafts in the frontal region. The surgery went well, and I had minimal pain and discomfort.

The recovery process was relatively easy. I experienced some swelling and redness, but it went away within a few weeks. I was also able to return to work and my normal activities within a few days.

After the first three months, I started to see new hair growth. By the six-month mark, my hair had grown significantly. Today, one year after my surgery, I am very happy with the results. I have a full head of hair, and I feel more confident and comfortable in my own skin.

I would highly recommend Dr. Caymaz to anyone considering a hair transplant. He is a skilled surgeon with a proven track record. His clinic offers excellent pre- and post-operative care, and he is committed to helping his patients achieve their desired results.

Donor Area

The donor area is the area from which the hair follicles are taken during a hair transplant. A healthy and sufficient donor area is important for a successful transplant. My donor area was very healthy, and Dr. Caymaz and his team took great care to remove the follicles without damaging the area.

Before and After Photos

I would like to share some of my before and after photos. As you can see, the results of my hair transplant are very successful below posts.

Conclusion

I am very happy with my hair transplant results. Thanks to Dr. Caymaz and his team’s professional approach, I was able to achieve the results I wanted. I would highly recommend a hair transplant to anyone who is considering it.

I believe that my research experience and profession as a journalist make me a credible source for this review. I am used to evaluating information and making sound judgments. I also have a strong understanding of the importance of providing accurate and unbiased information.

I hope that my review has been helpful to anyone who is considering a hair transplant.
Post-op 1 month

Post-op 12 month