FUE new to the Forum

Hi guys,

I will keep you updated with pictures and updates reagrding my FUE operation with Dr Ilter at Ilter Clinic in Sweden. I will recieve 1200 grafts and i had 1000 grafts since before also with FUE.

If you have any question i will be happy to answer them, i have never shaved my head for a procedure and will not do it no either. I have left some lonh hair in the neck to cover the donor area.

I hope that in toatal of 200 grafts will be enought to give me good and dense hairline

Good luck, please upload pics in the forum or email me your pics so that I can create a personal journal for you.

» Hi guys,
»
» I will keep you updated with pictures and updates reagrding my FUE
» operation with Dr Ilter at Ilter Clinic in Sweden. I will recieve 1200
» grafts and i had 1000 grafts since before also with FUE.
»
»
» If you have any question i will be happy to answer them, i have never
» shaved my head for a procedure and will not do it no either. I have left
» some lonh hair in the neck to cover the donor area.
»
» I hope that in toatal of 200 grafts will be enought to give me good and
» dense hairline

Its hard to say if 2000 will give you a dense hairline, we would need pics to determine that.

All and all we appreciate your bravery for wanting show Dr. Itlers work and your transplant. It takes guts to show pictures. Congrats.

» Hi guys,
»
»
»
»
» dense hairline

This is long overdue to see an Ilter case, good growth

» Hi guys,
»
»
»
»
» dense hairline

Good choice, dr. Ilter is a very skilled surgeon.

Please do keep us posted about your experience.

Thanks,

Prohair Clinic

Thats interesting Bverotti

I am yet to see any results that are worth mentioning from Dr Itter.
Do you have any photos?

» Thats interesting Bverotti
»
» I am yet to see any results that are worth mentioning from Dr Itter.
» Do you have any photos?

Whats up with this case, are there any photos yet?

» Thats interesting Bverotti
»
» I am yet to see any results that are worth mentioning from Dr Itter

FYI, Bverotti is one of Dr Ilter´s HT salesmen. But you´re right: there are no impressive results by this doctor on the boards.

I have to disagree dens1… Give Bverotti and Dr. Itler a chance to showcase some work. It can’t hurt.:slight_smile:

» I have to disagree dens1… Give Bverotti and Dr. Itler a chance to
» showcase some work. It can’t hurt.:slight_smile:

well, there are already some ex-customers of Dr Ilter who have been hurt financially by Dr Ilter e.g. check the poster “longhair”

I also heard through the grape vine that you have it out for that clinic. What is your beef? Just wondering. Bverotti seems pretty dedicated to his clinic. Maybe they are different than what you once thought. :slight_smile:

» I also heard through the grape vine that you have it out for that clinic.
» What is your beef? Just wondering. Bverotti seems pretty dedicated to his
» clinic. Maybe they are different than what you once thought. :slight_smile:

so you work for them, too? if so maybe you can elaborate on this particular case…
in my view there are several several red flagged clinics and only a handful top ones (unfortunately I learned it the hard way)

Nope I don’t work for Itler or Bverotti.

From your signature it looks like you went to GHO and had an issue there. What happened specifically to cause you to “see red flags” at Itler/Bverotti’s clinic?

I don’t know a ton of information about them but I have noticed that Bverotti and clinic has been making strives to use the latest technologies(i.e the 0.75mm punch) and are producing pictures here and there. I think we all need to give them a chance because they are one of the few clinics that post in general. On a whole scheme of things, not many clinics post their work, intra-operative pictures, post operative pictures and such. So we need to let clinics improve and/or strive to do better and not bash them and allow progress to occur.

Anyway I hope you take this post as just wondering what your deal is with the clinic? :slight_smile:

» Nope I don’t work for Itler or Bverotti.
»
» From your signature it looks like you went to GHO and had an issue there.
» What happened specifically to cause you to “see red flags” at
» Itler/Bverotti’s clinic?
»
I do not know if you have read my previous posts, but I already mentioned a patient (e.g. “longhair”) who (understandably) feels completely ripped off by Dr Ilter. The before and after pictures presented by salesman Bverotti can hardly be compared as most after photos depict dyed, grown out hair whereas the before pictures mostly depict buzz cuts. These facts have caused two red flags. The faxt that Bverotti has officially threatened me with his lawyers after I have criticized some poor HTs caused by the clinics he works for has resulted in another red flag. Do you need more evidence?

Every physician has had trouble results in the past. If Dr. Itler and Bverotti had issues in the past I am sure they would make efforts to correct them.

As far as him threatening lawyers on you, I don’t particularly like that because I can relate to that since I have been threatened before in this industry.

However, I feel that Bverotti and Itler are making strives with newer technology of using smaller punches, ie 0.75mm punch.

I hope they pump out more results than they currently do… and this might help to alleviate your concern for them. Give em a chance.

If they perform badly… it will come out in the wash.:slight_smile:

Every doctor has at least one problem patient. It would be naive to think that there is a doctor out there with a clean record. You need to look for consistenty.

» Every doctor has at least one problem patient. It would be naive to think
» that there is a doctor out there with a clean record. You need to look
» for consistenty.

Its true, its ridiculous to think that 100% of surgeries go exactly as they want them to.

» » Every doctor has at least one problem patient. It would be naive to
» think
» » that there is a doctor out there with a clean record. You need to look
» » for consistenty.
»
» Its true, its ridiculous to think that 100% of surgeries go exactly as
» they want them to.

This is true.
However it would be nice to see ONE decent result from that clinic.
All pictures from Dr Itlers clinic that I have seen are deceptive with average results at best.

el gordo…

I MUST SAY… i AM SAD POR QUE TO MI ES NADA… LOOK BRO YOU ARE NOT BEING FAIR. LET LA CLINICA HAVE A CHANCE. dONT GIVE IN TO DINERO POR NO TRUTH.