FUE by Dr Reddy - Norwood 4 hair loss. 1477 grafts / 4311 hair

37 year old gentleman with Norwood 4 hair loss. We transplanted 1477 grafts / 4311 hair in 1 day.

Before:

Immediately after:

4 months after:

Looks good except that I don’t really think he is a norwood 4.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Lucky[/postedby]
Looks good except that I don’t really think he is a norwood 4.[/quote]

I think it is a known fact that this clinic is not very precise with their norwood classification. It is not the first time they classified a patient as having more extensive hair loss than he really is.

[postedby]Originally Posted by NeverAgain[/postedby]

I think it is a known fact that this clinic is not very precise with their norwood classification. It is not the first time they classified a patient as having more extensive hair loss than he really is.[/quote]

Point taken! This gentleman hair loss was an unusual pattern. We believe it doesn’t fit in a precise category. You could argue it is an advance Nw 3 or an early Nw 4. It is understandable that he has a slightly atypical hair loss pattern, I see no reason why the community believes we are trying to modify the classification. I believe that the classification is more of a judgement call when it is between Nw 3 or a 4.

[postedby]Originally Posted by NeverAgain[/postedby]

I think it is a known fact that this clinic is not very precise with their norwood classification. It is not the first time they classified a patient as having more extensive hair loss than he really is.

[postedby]Originally Posted by Restore Hair Clinics[/postedby]

Point taken! This gentleman hair loss was an unusual pattern. We believe it doesn’t fit in a precise category. You could argue it is an advance Nw 3 or an early Nw 4. It is understandable that he has a slightly atypical hair loss pattern, I see no reason why the community believes we are trying to modify the classification. I believe that the classification is more of a judgement call when it is between Nw 3 or a 4.[/quote]

I have seen enough from your clinic and I don’t doubt that your doctor can consistently produce these high yield results, however you are bound to encounter more intense scrutiny when you claim that, as in this case, 1477 grafts can restore a norwood 4. Most of us have been around long enough to know that we need at least 4000 to 6000 grafts for a norwood 4. 1477 grafts for a norwood 4 is unheard of and is likely to raise more questions.