Home | News | Find a Doctor | Ask a Question | Free

Fresh Moringa/Sejal tea for healthy hair

Many patients ask for a post hair transplant regime.
They expect us to write down pills etc.
However, over years Moringa tea is part of our post HT protocol.
We have seen better benefits than using just green tea.
benefits

Moringa tree

Image%203
Moringa tea

Hi Dr. A:

I have been taking moringa in capsules and also adding it to smoothies for years. Do you think there is more benefit by making a tea? Thanks.

You think tea will help hair loss? Come one.

Personally, I believe a freshly brewed tea is the best form to derive its benefits.
Do you have a Moringa tree growing around you?
I prefer to pluck the leaves and flowers fresh for the tea.
Regards,
Dr. A

Please do read this information

No tea has ever been proven to grow hair.

I live in N. America, so no Moringa tree near me. I buy organic Moringa in capsules and loose powder, which I add to smoothies. BTW, I also take Amla (India goose berry powder…)

Its easy to grow and you would probably see them growing in the wild in South USA …Texas, Los angeles etc.

Home | News | Find a Doctor | Ask a Question | Terms of Use & Privacy

This is an advertising site for paid advertisers to showcase successful hair restoration results only. It is not the mandate of this site to engage in the discussion of failed, unsuccessful procedures, lawsuits, litigations, refunds or complaint cases. Surgical hair restoration procedures carry risks. Please do thorough research, consult your own physician and investigate a doctor's background carefully before making a decision. By proceeding to use our site, you agree to abide by our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy at http://hairsite.com/terms-of-use/ where you can also find a list of HairSite's sponsoring physicians.