For Bryan Shelton....................Ive got sebutape strips

Bryan,

Ive got some sebutape strips and am going to be doing some experimenting on my forehead and shoulder. Where I have been putting green tea and lavender (side of chin and moustache) are “curvy” areas and the strips dont adhede well enough to really get a good measurement.

Im going to apply the topicals for two weeks like Liang and Lao did and then try to take a measurement. I’ll also probably test beta sitosterol and maybe buy a months worth of fluridil for another measurement. I use folligen on my face, so I dont make much sebum facially (Ive tested and got about a 1-2 after an hour of sebutape on the face), but my forehead produced much more sebum------where the folligen spray doesnt hit.

Hopefully we will find something that actually has an effect on the human dermis. I intend to do the test strip on “both sides” (ex. one shoulder vs. the other, one half the forehead vs. the other, etc.)

the part of your beard where you used peppermint oil, has that area growing thick/normal hair now or is it still weak/thin hair?

» the part of your beard where you used peppermint oil, has that area growing
» thick/normal hair now or is it still weak/thin hair?

Its STILL lagging, which reinforces my concern that peppermint, like licrorice, might do something to retard hair growth despite being an anti-androgen. Where I put revivogen on my right wrist 3-4 years ago, STILL lags behind my left wrist even now. Revivoven has menthol and some things that are inflammatory (according to users who get pink scalp with the stuff). In a couple of weeks, I should have some results yea or nay.

» Its STILL lagging, which reinforces my concern that peppermint, like
» licrorice, might do something to retard hair growth despite being an
» anti-androgen. Where I put revivogen on my right wrist 3-4 years ago, STILL
» lags behind my left wrist even now. Revivoven has menthol and some things
» that are inflammatory (according to users who get pink scalp with the
» stuff). In a couple of weeks, I should have some results yea or nay.

you think this could be an effective hair-remover/reducer for the entire body? don’t get it wrong, if it is that good than why isn’t it being discussed more for hair removal?

peppermint oil/water at about a 1/40 ratio drastically reduced my beard hair on one side of my chin at a little over 3 months--------------therefore YES, I think it would reduce hair on other parts of the body.

I dont know if it has a negative effect on head hair growth, but I worry about it. That was an awfully potent response. It would seem that if peppermint were an anti-androgen only, that there would be more people swearing by peppermint oil shampoos by now. Theyve been on the market for quite some time.

Due to rat neck hair testing, we know that licorice, despite being an alpha five reductase and androgen receptor antagonist, is somehow “BAD” for their hair, inhibiting up to 50% of it if memory serves, from entering a second growth phase.

I did a forehead dry run with sebutape and kept the spent strips on the card. I emitted 5 to 5.5 as judged by the card in one hour and eleven minutes time. My shoulder only emited about a 1 to 1.5 at the most.

Im going to try and get all three tested at once then since I saved the cards. What I will do is test lavender and beta sis on the forehead and compare them with the strips Ive kept. Im going to test green tea on one cheek, and do a test on the other cheek as a control.

I might in the future, test fluridil or even spiro, and possibly cedarwood. The sebutape strips should make this quite easy.

I think I have to wait for two weeks, and apply every day. Im going to check up on that now.

Best.