For all the backslappers

There are now about 5 guys on the board like me who …although we wish HM is here now, and we would love to see it work. we are skeptical since nothing so far up to now has panned out.

We do not see proof that Acell works on humans, no trials have taken place for hair loss for this. Does that mean we think it will never work? No. But we have seen no evidence that it even might work on humans.

You do not share this viewpoint fine. Its a free world. If you do not like us disagreeing with the board that GEE ACELL IS GOING TO SAVE US ALL…which is not necessarily the consensus of the board but seems to be shared by many board members…Anyway if you thik we are going to go away because you call some of us trolls, think again. That only pisses us off and makes you look foolish.

If you cannot intelligently defend your position. then get ready for a long haul with Acell because the “skeptics” are here to stay. and if you dont like it, too bad

So, if both Folica and Acell don’t work, then is it our duty to close down the HM Research forum after that?

Does this forum have an obligation to the skeptics to continually justify its right to exist month after month?

If you don’t believe any of these things can work and you don’t want to discuss it, then YOU DON’T HAVE TO READ THIS FORUM!

Besides, the amount of discussion about something doesn’t even automatically have any link to how much faith there is in it working soon anyway. Having ten threads about Folica and one thread about Acell does not automatically signal that there is currently 10x the faith in Folica compared to Acell.

Isn’t it possible that the optimists might have a long discussion about an interesting possibility even if we don’t believe it’s coming soon?

Im assuming you and TAGOHL have started your own abrasion experiments.

Im doing a little one too with lidocaine. Im trying it both ways. I abraded a small area on my left shoulder and started using lidocaine immediately on it, and Im going to wait about four days on the other shoulder. If I get nada, I suppose we can cross lidocaine off the list of possibles. Its about the only constructive thing I can do at the moment in regards to the patent.

I hope both you guys have a lot of new hair sprouting in about a month, and can quell all the questions for all of us :ok:

Yep, abrasion experiment begun.

A large area is done with a 4-day-wait before the EGF-R inhibition was started.

Then a few more small spots were abraded during the EGF-R inhibition.

» There are now about 5 guys on the board like me who …although we
» wish HM is here now, and we would love to see it work. we are skeptical
» since nothing so far up to now has panned out.
»
» We do not see proof that Acell works on humans, no trials have taken place
» for hair loss for this. Does that mean we think it will never work? No. But
» we have seen no evidence that it even might work on humans.

I agree but even if I am sceptical, I think there are some chance that Acell may work, however I believe more in Follica but not for the near future…

edit