Finisihing baldness

I know the suffer when hair was falling and getting baldness, Actually much disappointment came when baldness came, At last , I invented very successful herbal medicine KESHAMULATHARALAYA, So I know the great happiness when hair came back to bald head after applying KESHAMULATHARALAYA to bald head, Many Srilankans gets that happiness by KESHAMULATHARALAYA . I am telling all bald heads patients in the world, Do not worry, have a hope, Keshamulatharalaya is there to give hair to your bald head and stopping hairfall also. If you have friends in Srilanka, you ask them about this great useful invention, THEY WILL VERIFY YOU THE SUCCESSFUL RESULTS OF KESHAMULATHARALAYA.

» I know the suffer when hair was falling and
» getting baldness, Actually much disappointment came when
» baldness came, At last , I invented very successful
» herbal medicine KESHAMULATHARALAYA, So I know the great
» happiness when hair came back to bald head after applying
» KESHAMULATHARALAYA to bald head, Many Srilankans gets that
» happiness by KESHAMULATHARALAYA . I am telling all bald
» heads patients in the world, Do not worry, have a hope,
» Keshamulatharalaya is there to give hair to your bald
» head and stopping hairfall also. If you have friends in
» Srilanka, you ask them about this great useful
» invention, THEY WILL VERIFY YOU THE SUCCESSFUL RESULTS
» OF KESHAMULATHARALAYA.

YOU invented it?

Yes.

» YOU invented it?

… after drinking a couple of beers.

Do not be a Extremist like Osama bin larden

SHOW US PICS THEN!

» SHOW US PICS THEN!You sent us two picturse . One from the side the other from the front . We want to see a top view of your head. Your after picture shows a frontal view of your hairline with some comb over. We want to see a picture of the very top of your head like in your before picture.That will show us how good your invention is .

Most of people who got successful results by KESHAMULATHARALAYA are not my friends or relations, They bought this herbal liquid according to paper advertisements and TV advertisements and by telling success stories of this product for one by one up to many people, They spent money, they bought this medicine, follow the instruction sheet and got success, and they informed me by my tel number the success from time to time. But they are unknown people, So can I ask them to give me a photos before and after ?? Most of them are shy and like to privacy, So I can not demand them photos because they have bought this medicine . And many people informed me the success by phone and they continue to buy this product for more and more hair. If you inquire about this product any of your Srilankan connection , They will tell you the success of this product. This product is very popular in Sri lanka now, Again I remind my photo that I sent, Please see the difference between old side hair and fresh new middle hair, What ever I will try to send more clear photos in coming weeks

red flags all over the place. definitely a sca_m!!!

sounds like, looks like and smells like a s_cam, s_cam, s_cam!!!

I keep you my current experience with KESHAMULATHARALAYA: I’m more than two months of treatment and I am disappointed until now : NO GROWTH :frowning:
I will continue this treatment for two more months and if there’s no results, I will stop!

TO FARTASS 1--------You are too early to criticize this KESHAMULATHARALAYA because at the start I have told you that many people get success after six months. That is why , I sent you 5 or 6 bottles free as your request . That is enough for 5 or 6 months, But you also accept now that you have used it only two months yet which is not enough time for the success. I have some doubts about you because you tried to get the compositions ingredients of KESHAMULATHARALAYA by writing to me in past weeks. But I did not like to give you the recipe of KESHAMULATHARALAYA , THEN YOU HAVE GOT ANGRY WITH ME.:frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

I do not like to argue with the people more, because I do not like to hate the people. Normally I love all the people. I have forwarded a truth to the world. That is all , what I have to say. I have no more time to participate to talk with you because I am in engaged in mass scale production of KESHAMULATHARALAYA due to big sales . So if any true hair loss patient want to contact me , please email me---- gherbalproducts@gmail.com---------or you can buy it from Srilanka.

» I do not like to argue with the people more,
» because I do not like to hate the people. Normally I
» love all the people. I have forwarded a truth to the
» world. That is all , what I have to say. I
» have no more time to participate to talk with you
» because I am in engaged in mass scale production of
» KESHAMULATHARALAYA due to big sales . So if any true
» hair loss patient want to contact me , please email
» me---- gherbalproducts@gmail.com---------or you can buy it
» from Srilanka.

Well buddy this is your problem right now, i told you you should have send this to the following users

1. googoo
  2. Iron.Man

Sorry but this is your own fault right now

» I do not like to argue with the people more,
» because I do not like to hate the people. Normally I
» love all the people. I have forwarded a truth to the
» world. That is all , what I have to say. I
» have no more time to participate to talk with you
» because I am in engaged in mass scale production of
» KESHAMULATHARALAYA due to big sales . So if any true
» hair loss patient want to contact me , please email
» me---- gherbalproducts@gmail.com---------or you can buy it
» from Srilanka.

Hi Gishan,
I have nothing against you.
You say that i must wait for a complete result, that’s why I said I’ll continue treatment. I just said I’m disappointed about result for the moment.
In case there are regrowth (which I hope), I will announce it to everyone.
Otherwise, I will also say truthfully :slight_smile:
I promess hairSite member to inform them about progress.
Remember that in begin i said that my hair loss is stopped, and i said that i received free sample. but still now there s no regrouth :-/

ok how about a picture of the TOP & CROWN of your head.

i predict you will evade this request.

I will send crown photos as soon as I get vacant time , I am very busy in these days due to production of KESHAMULATHARALAYA and answering for telephone calls and emails regarding KESHAMULATHARALAYA

» I will send crown photos as soon as I get
» vacant time , I am very busy in these days due
» to production of KESHAMULATHARALAYA and answering for
» telephone calls and emails regarding KESHAMULATHARALAYA

sure sure

» » YOU invented it?
»
» … after drinking a couple of beers.

lol! can’t help but laugh…

“But they are unknown people”

They are unknown to your f******g product gishan that’s for sure :smiley:

This guy gishan and the poor sc@mmed guy fatass are so bad they’re brilliant.