FGF9 is all over the news

It’s interesting. I’m seeing this news everywhere, including facebook feeds and stuff like that. Is it another hyped up discovery that equates to nothing? Or is it a legitimate beginning to a cure? Hmmm… only 5 years will tell :slight_smile:

You could set your watch to the timing of Follica’s periodic news releases on their research breakthroughs. Every 2 to 3 years, some finding is released with great fanfare in the media… and then there’s silence.

Hard to tell if its all just hype to get funding or if they are onto something or just stringing us along.

I hope our boy Cotseralis comes through for us. Only 5 years away now !!

agreed. Even IF this is a breakthrough, it would probably literally take 5 years to get to market.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Freddie555[/postedby]
You could set your watch to the timing of Follica’s periodic news releases on their research breakthroughs. Every 2 to 3 years, some finding is released with great fanfare in the media… and then there’s silence.

Hard to tell if its all just hype to get funding or if they are onto something or just stringing us along.

I hope our boy Cotseralis comes through for us. Only 5 years away now !![/quote]