Feeling like Supermen soon hopefully

Hey Damon,

You’re right, I will get used to having a bald, shaved head. But it doesn’t mean I will like it. As far as wigs, yes, they do make a 3/4 cap wig. Women with alopecia wear this kind of wig and nobody ever notices. My advice – go to one of the forums at toplace.com or hairdirect.com and just check it out. It looks like your life is spinning out of control with your hair loss and you’re even more obsessed about it than I am (if I can believe it). I’d at least check it out. I remember reading about a guy like you who wore a baseball cap for like 10 years, then he got a wig and now he wakes up every morning happy when he looks in the mirror. It’s worth a try at least, eh?

All the best,
BB

» » So I tried shaving my head a year ago – kind of a “test run”, if you
» » will. And frankly I hated the entire look, I didn’t even feel like me
» » anymore. I looked like a cancer patient and although they were kind
» about
» » it my friends/family agreed with me.
»
» You will get used to it & so will they.Don’t forget,the new poeple you
» meet wont even know what you looked like with hair.Cut it really short,not
» bald & as your baldness progresses you can cut it down shorter.
»
»
» » As far as your scar – a wig/hairpiece covers things up, so why
» couldn’t
» » it hide the scar? Also, since you wear a baseball cap why not just wear
» a
» » wig, since both are covering something up? Finally, scars can be
» » removed/reduced using lasers (check out this laser call the “fraxel”).
»
» My scar is a result of strip surgery.The area at the back of my head was
» sutured too tight killing of all the hair.I have approx 5cm wide scarring
» from ear to ear. To make matters worse,something is going wrong with my
» hair & I am losing hair really badly.Oily,ithcy scalp with increased
» hairloss. Soon I wont have any hair to attach the wig too.Besides,I have
» never heard of a wig being placed at the back of the head.No wigs,I would
» be to paranoid.
» My scalp is too tight to excise the scar & lasers are a croc of shit.
»
» » Oh, and as far as someone in my life, ugh, that’s the problem. I know
» for
» » a 100% fact it is more difficult for me to meet women now than 5 measly
» » years ago. It’s the truth, but I must face it!
»
» It’s you that is stopping yourself from meeting more girls,not your
» hairloss.(speaking from experience)
»
»
» » Okay, this is too fucking depressing… honestly, I still think I’ll get
» a
» » wig/hairpiece if things keep getting worse in the next 6 months…
»
» If it’s going to help you then go for it.

exactly Damon, they do have full wigs I mean yeah it may not be ideal solution but as a temporary one it is much better then being locked in the house wearing a hat all the time. With the stupid wig / piece you could start getting your life back and earn some money for potential hm treatment later on when it comes out.

man my thoughts exactly, couldnt have hit the nail on the head any better

thats why, in preparation for that day, gonna be ripped, gonna have the nicest clothes. Just look at this time as prep time

Hello All,

Been off for the week-end, the beach is great over here and i got sunburned (Guess where :))

Anyway, i was reading ur replies here and i have some points to mention:

• First off, i’m really sorry for Biston if i offended him in any way, the thing is that some people just drawn you in pessimism in the hope that u can enlighten them, get their hopes a little bit higher, so they just come and post such things and wait for the people on the forum’s reactions. All i’m saying is that (and especially for the newbies) You should just ask your question, share your concern instead of throwing judgements…

• Second for Damon, I totally understand ur frustration, i’ve been balding too for like 10 yrs now and it affected me in more ways than one could ever imagine, but still i tried to fix some goals in my life and quite surprisingly i’ve reached them. So all i’m suggesting is this: If we fix new goals in our life (e.g: Saving money for HM starting NOW) then on our own small personal level we will feel like we’re contributing into something big (Changing the whole course of our lives). I cannot say HM is coming out for sure but all i know is that instead of crying on the years that have passed, we should plan the years to come: What matters to me is not when HM is coming out but in knowing that it will be here one day and this single thought can and should make all of us more confident in our personal lives (The supermen i was talking about)

• We’re still talking on the small scale of things here, but if u were in my shoes, in my country u’ll get more the big picture: I used to live in a Paradise on Earth (Everything u could ever dream of u could find it here) and now i’m watching my country falling apart in front of me but still i should HOPE and i always WILL…

• Thx for the greetings (Morocco is cool too (How are the terrorists doing there? :)))

PS: One last thing: Maybe we should mail Farjo clinics to elevate their security levels, London is no safer than Lebanon these days :slight_smile:

Hope u r all fine

Cheers

GTB

Hi Leb

Have you tried rubbing Baklava on your scalp ? It’s known to regrow hair.
(just trying to be funny)

If your just balding & don’t have any scars on your head then f**k it!
Malesh (Don’t worry about it) Just cut your hair short & live ! Don’t even waste your time here, don’t spend another second thinking of hair loss.Bald is the new look.

As for the bombings in the UK.You know what’s the first thing I thought of when I heard about it? What if all the scientists from ICX where in the wrong place at the wrong time? Perish the thought!

» Hi Leb
»
» Have you tried rubbing Baklava on your scalp ? It’s known to regrow hair.
» (just trying to be funny)
»
Yes i have tried it, Phase 2 trials and waiting for the FDA approval hehehehe
Ohh Guess what, The Baklawa cure will be out within 5 years (Remind u of something no???) :slight_smile:

» If your just balding & don’t have any scars on your head then f**k it!
» Malesh (Don’t worry about it) Just cut your hair short & live ! Don’t even
» waste your time here, don’t spend another second thinking of hair loss.Bald
» is the new look.
»
Actually i have none and i cut my hair short all the time, i guess what’s wrong with all of us is the feeling that something was taken away from us and we just want it back: I can assure you that even when i get HM, i’ll still cut my hair short that’s why i dont worry abt the hairline, the direction problems. All i need is the choice actually (If i want to grow my hair i want to be able to…) Freaky thinking no??? :slight_smile:

» As for the bombings in the UK.You know what’s the first thing I thought of
» when I heard about it? What if all the scientists from ICX where in the
» wrong place at the wrong time? Perish the thought!

If they dont come up with something by September, then i wouldn’t really care :slight_smile:

Cheers

GTB

» Yes i have tried it, Phase 2 trials and waiting for the FDA approval
» hehehehe

Hahahahahahaha
The FDA will never approve it,they will be scared that proceeds from baklava sales will go to Hizbollah

» Actually i have none and i cut my hair short all the time, i guess what’s
» wrong with all of us is the feeling that something was taken away from us
» and we just want it back: I can assure you that even when i get HM, i’ll
» still cut my hair short that’s why i dont worry abt the hairline, the
» direction problems. All i need is the choice actually (If i want to grow
» my hair i want to be able to…) Freaky thinking no??? :slight_smile:

If your man enough to cut your hair short,walk around in public & not care what anyone thinks of your hair loss then you already are superman.

Oh come on, they dont need money, they have enough :slight_smile: besides, the Baklawa is a turkish sweet imported to our region and Turkey and The US are allies so NO PROBLEMO. I’ll pass the FDA trials…

Besides where r u from DAMON if u dont mind me asking?? U seem to know the region really well… Have u ever been here???

Cheers GTB

» Oh come on, they dont need money, they have enough :slight_smile:

Hizbolla is gonna need all the help it can get.The Yahudis don’t have an inexperinced minister of defence anymore.Ehud Barak is back,he is ruthless!

besides, the Baklawa
» is a turkish sweet imported to our region and Turkey and The US are allies
» so NO PROBLEMO. I’ll pass the FDA trials…

I don’t know about FDA trials but Lebanese food passes my stomach trials.I love Kebab,Kibbeh,Za’atar,Tabbouleh,Tahini & Hummus.I haven’t eaten these foods for a long time.

» Besides where r u from DAMON if u dont mind me asking??

Very far away from you habib,very far.

U seem to know the
» region really well… Have u ever been here???

It’s a long story.I promise you this,if HM is released any time soon & we are both saved,I’ll come to Libnen,we’ll drink some Almaza & I’ll tell you everything you want to know about me.Then we’ll go to some clubs & have the time of our lives.
Then you can come to my country as my guest & we’ll continue the celebrations.

» Cheers GTB

» » Oh come on, they dont need money, they have enough :slight_smile:
»
» Hizbolla is gonna need all the help it can get.The Yahudis don’t have an
» inexperinced minister of defence anymore.Ehud Barak is back,he is
» ruthless!
»
» besides, the Baklawa
» » is a turkish sweet imported to our region and Turkey and The US are
» allies
» » so NO PROBLEMO. I’ll pass the FDA trials…
»
» I don’t know about FDA trials but Lebanese food passes my stomach trials.I
» love Kebab,Kibbeh,Za’atar,Tabbouleh,Tahini & Hummus.I haven’t eaten these
» foods for a long time.
»
» » Besides where r u from DAMON if u dont mind me asking??
»
» Very far away from you habib,very far.
»
» U seem to know the
» » region really well… Have u ever been here???
»
» It’s a long story.I promise you this,if HM is released any time soon & we
» are both saved,I’ll come to Libnen,we’ll drink some Almaza & I’ll tell you
» everything you want to know about me.Then we’ll go to some clubs & have the
» time of our lives.
» Then you can come to my country as my guest & we’ll continue the
» celebrations.
»
» » Cheers GTB

OK GR8 MAN IT’S A DEAL THEN :slight_smile:

BTW I’m thinking of inviting all the forum members when they get their hair back. The girls here are GR8, U sure know that too :slight_smile:

And abt Barak, we dont really care, He’s gonna fall as many did before him

The first lebanese christian to ever say this sentence :wink:

Cheers

GTB