Famous Actor Who Used These NATURAL Techniques To Re-grow Lost Hair

Most hair loss is NOT genetic. The reason most of you reading this are losing hair is because your hair follicles are trapped and blocked off from vital blood supplies that are needed to nourish their development. Your hair is literally being starved to death.

Solve that and most, if not all, of your lost hair will come back. By addressing and eliminating the causes, NOT the symptoms of hair loss —You can expect your hair to come back for you. SIMPLE!

Chemicals, Drugs, Rogaine®, Transplants ?

All those unnatural ways to grow hair with harsh chemicals and by plugging in hair transplants are earning huge corporations billions of dollars and doctors hundreds of thousands of dollars each year.

Why would they be foolish enough to promote something that would cost you less than $15 in grocery store stuff that can help to stop hair loss and regrow lost hair ?

On top of that, they can’t make any money off of you from return visits or forcing you to buy their stuff every month for the rest of your life !

Rogaine® will set you back $40 a month, about $500 a year – for life. A hair transplant will cost around $10,000 or so. And the worst thing about them is that if they don’t work you don’t get your money back.

Find out more about the Secret Techniques Hollywood Actors use to NATURALLY Re-grow Lost Hair @ http://www.regrowmyhair.info

That outta get the thread deleted very quickly huh David?

I didn’t find anything on “hairtransplantcons.blogspot.com” banworthy but did find a man with a failed BHT that cost him $128,000 that he probably has a right to be pissed off about----and you should let him rant on about it a bit no matter how much you are paid by a certain clinic in advertising each month. Even good clinics have “mistakes”, and that dude has a right to be very dissapointed in actually having less hair despite having paid that amount of money.

If you let Hangininthere piss off half the posters on the forum, you should let this dude plead his case…

I guarantee you that this thread will dissaper quite quickly now.

» That outta get the thread deleted very quickly huh David?
»
»
»
» I didn’t find anything on “hairtransplantcons.blogspot.com” banworthy but
» did find a man with a failed BHT that cost him $128,000 that he probably
» has a right to be pissed off about----and you should let him rant on about
» it a bit no matter how much you are paid by a certain clinic in advertising
» each month. Even good clinics have “mistakes”, and that dude has a right to
» be very dissapointed in actually having less hair despite having paid that
» amount of money.
»
»
» If you let Hangininthere piss off half the posters on the forum, you
» should let this dude plead his case…
»
»
»
» I guarantee you that this thread will dissaper quite quickly now.

yes ur right god forbid someone would disagree with someone on the forum, lets ban them

if you read back through all the big fights on the forum with me, they are started by other posters attacking me, so , my advice is for you guys, if you cant hang with the big dogs, stay off the porch…:smiley: :smiley:

Good post Benji

You are absolutly right!!! (you bet your ass this thread is going to disappear in no time)

Big David is watching you…