Experiences of dr. mercolas

SOMEBODY KNOWS SOME THING ON THESE EXPERIENCES?>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Everyone, More Good News: Please read the following from Mercolas staff today when asked the question. This is just provide the continuous path of ending this disease!

Mercola Staff: I was told by my supervisor that we have no information at this time, but Dr. Mercola will be releasing his progress in upcomming newsletters

Mercola Staff: It is true that Dr. Mercola is taking part in a Hair Loss program that aims to make hair loss a thing of the past, yes.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Informa Connect - Know more, do more, be more.

That’s pretty interesting (hard to find on link, it’s at bottom of page). If “R” is not the reincarnation of TheGame (may he be forever ridiculed), then it appears that some company (signs point to Follica), is willing to give this treatment a make or break type of shot. THat’s a good sign that they are confident that the product will give a good result people will be wowed by.

Wow !!! An article that rehashes everything we already know about Follica. WE ARE SAVED !!!

Yeah, no, it was not the article we were talking about, but the comments on the bottom. It has become like its own forum with “R” as the leader.

» Wow !!! An article that rehashes everything we already know about Follica.
» WE ARE SAVED !!!
Did you even read the first post?

Some of you will take “opinions” from a homeless person just as long as it is exactly what you want to hear.The fact that some of you have so little intellectual integrity is why this forum has become a complete joke.

You must be joking if you take anonymous comments on some web page as valuable information.

Or where did you find that Mercola Staff: comments?

not mentioning that the fact that some freak like Mercola is volunteering for follica is rather irrelevant for the final outcome of the treatment.

What could be interesting is to see his bald head a year from now on. We can start taking bets.

HAHAHA. Sorry, but debris’ comments “you must be joking if you take anonymous comments seriously” is funny because that is what this forum is. But seriously, no, I would not put money on “r” being right, but if he is right, I think it is significant that both Mercola and this company (Follica?) is willing to enter this agreement. It speaks highly to the expected success.

» Some of you will take “opinions” from a homeless person just as long as it
» is exactly what you want to hear.The fact that some of you have so little
» intellectual integrity is why this forum has become a complete joke.

Here’s the thing. I’m cautiously optimistic whereas you’re acting like
a small bitter jackass. Nice touch with the homeless analogy tough…
a classy comment from our newly self-proclaimed intellectual authority.

We’ll see. I’ve heard on other board that mercolla has denied it recently as a joke. But it was an anonymous claim once again.

» We’ll see. I’ve heard on other board that mercolla has denied it recently
» as a joke. But it was an anonymous claim once again.

That’s all I’m saying. Let’s wait and see where this goes.

» » We’ll see. I’ve heard on other board that mercolla has denied it
» recently
» » as a joke. But it was an anonymous claim once again.
»
» That’s all I’m saying. Let’s wait and see where this goes.
»
»
»
»

Waiting is all I can do about this story, though just the picture of mercolla with hair is kinda ridiculous enough to give it very low probability of happening. unless he goes for a hair piece.

» Waiting is all I can do about this story, though just the picture of
» mercolla with hair is kinda ridiculous enough to give it very low
» probability of happening. unless he goes for a hair piece.

I never heard of the guy until he was mentioned on xconomy. Honestly, I don’t care who he is… all I really care about is the competitive aspect of the scenario. Competition gets results.

» » Waiting is all I can do about this story, though just the picture of
» » mercolla with hair is kinda ridiculous enough to give it very low
» » probability of happening. unless he goes for a hair piece.
»
» I never heard of the guy until he was mentioned on xconomy. Honestly, I
» don’t care who he is… all I really care about is the competitive aspect
» of the scenario. Competition gets results.
»
»

it might be his viral marketing strategy. he’s kinda that guy. He has some videos on youtube and he’s spamming ppl with letters promoting his new book every now and then. mm youtube. Maybe we could reach him there and ask.

http://youtube.com/results?search_query=mercola&page=1

Why is everyone so negative about new information and refuse to believe it or try to find some answers them self? Often it is not that hard. As in this case. How hard is it to sign up and contact these operators at mercola.com?
I did because I wanted to know. Real easy.

Here is my chat with the staff at mercola.com:

Please wait, connecting to server…
Connected!
(21:00:57) Shonda: Hello XXXXXXXXX@hotmail.com ! My name is Shonda, how may I help you today?

(21:01:36) XXXXXXXXX@hotmail.com: I was just wondering when Dr Mercola will update on his progress in the hair loss treatment program he is a part of?

(21:02:58) Shonda: Unfortunately we have not received information on it as of yet. It will be on the website once he has updated information available.

(21:03:30) XXXXXXXXXXhotmail.com: Just one more question. What month did he start this treatment?

(21:04:45) Shonda: Per my supervisor it was the beginning or April

End of chat. So it has been three months since he started the treatment. I would say that he should start seeing some new growth if it works by now.

It should not be hard to find some recent video of this guy. He’s an exhibicionist.

So he started trials in april, its been two months now … I googled some recent videos of himand I could not believe because his scalp is … hold your breath guys … his scalp is freaking!!! SEE IT FOR YOURSELF!!!

ok ok, for believers there is still chance that he shot it a year ago and now he’s hiding with his new hair or perhaps its too soon, or perhaps he didnt start it this april but he wants to start it the next april. or perhaps whatever.

This guy reminds me that guy who claimed that just by not washing his hair he’s going to regrow all of his hair back :slight_smile: That was some famous doctor or scientist as well wasnt he? I dont remember it exactly, all I remember is that it was all nuts. Mercola looks nuts enough to me to be able ot claim anything just to gain attention.

» » Some of you will take “opinions” from a homeless person just as long as
» it
» » is exactly what you want to hear.The fact that some of you have so
» little
» » intellectual integrity is why this forum has become a complete joke.
»
» Here’s the thing. I’m cautiously optimistic whereas you’re acting like
» a small bitter jackass. Nice touch with the homeless analogy tough…
» a classy comment from our newly self-proclaimed intellectual authority.
»
»
»

the truth hurts apparently…still

» the truth hurts apparently…still

I have no idea what that meant.