Enhanced shaven look

A shaven look on someone with hair loss may not look ideal.
In this case SMP was used to give him that nearly perfect buzz cut

He opted for an SMP treatment at Prohairclinic SMP (scalp micro pigmentation) division.

For those that are unaware of our SMP:
We use temporary, biological pigments which are free from heavy metals
The needles are specifically designed (new development 2014 for hair scalp pigmentation
The machine and software have been are dedicated for Scalp Micro Pigmentation, NOT adjusted permanent make up machines.

looks very good

i don’t get it, what exactly is being “enhanced” here?

somewhat it may help

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by bverotti[/postedby]

He opted for an SMP treatment at Prohairclinic SMP (scalp micro pigmentation) division.

For those that are unaware of our SMP:
We use temporary, biological pigments which are free from heavy metals
The needles are specifically designed (new development 2014 for hair scalp pigmentation
The machine and software have been are dedicated for Scalp Micro Pigmentation, NOT adjusted permanent make up machines.
[/quote]

Tiny dots, that simulate hair emerging from the scalp, correct color match, conservative hairline placement, and a graduated lighter shade of the mid-scalp hair color at the hairline will all contribute to a more natural SMP result. Unfortunately I haven’t seen sound artistic principles followed in any of the SMP work to date. I haven’t seen work from your clinic, so I’m not picking on you just to be clear.

Our patient from a week ago is going down a very different path. While he was headed for a Norwood 6 several years ago, he had SMP. The “artist” placed his hairline too low and our patient later had about 28mm of hairline depth lasered out. The SMP dots were too large, so he had grafts placed to camouflage the dots. Quite a different approach considering the dots were originally supposed to camouflage his hair loss. Last week our patient had his third hair transplant procedure. Our patient told me the SMP was far less noticeable when he had more hair on top.

The contents of my posts are my opinions and not medical advice
Please feel free to call or email me with any questions. Ask for Chuck