ENDHAIRPIECE 5 month update

Now you are reaching for everything to hit me. And you know what… sticks and stones. I found an area in medicine that needs correction… needs someone to stand up… and so I joined the other prolific posters who seek the truth.

Lat me state a fact for the record.

I like Dr. Umar. Ok I like him. I only ask and prod to provoke thought. We do live in a free speech nation. And for you to say that my drive in this industry despite me not having hairloss is something that matters for ghost readers? That seems segregational. You can’t post your feelings because you don’t have the problem although you really care.

Will I ever feel the impact fully of those scarred to hell and back? No
Does in mean I can’t have deep compassion for those folks? No… and it shows.

Sorry bro.

Facts are facts, as you well know.

You were rude and offensive through innuendo and tone towards this case and the doc, IMO.
So much so, the mod censored you.

People who live in glass houses… shouldn’t throw stones.
Unless, you are trapped in a glass house and have some stones.

Maybe it should be…
ONLY people in glass houses should throw stones. Lol.

Wish I could take credit for that but…

You know what I mean.

"But I do see SOME BHT in there I guess… In my OPinion this is a typical 1500 scalp growth at 5 months… maybe some facial… who knows. I do know it is mostly scalp. "

This is untruthful or just plain wrong, IMO.
You know darn well than 1500 fues will not cover the head this way.

Come clean.

Your intent here is to cause Dr. U. harm.

Nope I don’t have any agenda and your going way overboard Sofar. Well there are two Sofars. One here and one <>. Here you are being mean and reaching. On <> you are cival. What gives? Facts ARE the facts.
Consider this and I mean this in all truth.

Take away your veteran knowledge of hair transplants. Take away my experince in HT. In fact let’s act like we never posted on the thread. I will act like an unwary patient and you tell me if this scenario id possible?

I am a patient who went to a hair mill and got plugs in the 80’s. I build houses for a living. I am barely computer literate. I have horrible plugs and my donor area is ravaged and tired of wearing a wig. I can’t take it any longer so I go to my old HP computer to begin to find a solution. It has been 10 years since I got a transplant. I sit down and using AOL I dial-up to the internet. I then type in hair transplants and see hair forums. I then click on hairsite.com. What is the first thing I see? I see this video of a doctor that uses body hairs and he shows me what it looks like after 22,000 BHT’s are transplanted. Wow I say to myself, I want more information so I click on forums. I click on hair transplant and I see a thread that says ENDHAIRPIECE update.

Well I have a hairpiece, I will click there. What do I see:

1. Pictures of growth of what appears to be BHT at 5 months.
  2. Wow more pictures of where they got it from… practically all over the body.

I look down and I see my body hair. (Bear in mind I did not think any of it came from the scalp because there is no mention of it and there are no pictures of the donor scalp.

The first impression I got is that Body hairs are a solution to scalp hairs and especially at 5 months. I am going to call.

Is this possible? Yes?
Is this really negative overall? NO

Am I against UMAR? NO

Am I annoying to point these things out? Yes probably

Is it helpful in the long run? I would think so.

Am I against BHT? NO

Are you against those who speak up about BHT in any negative or questioning manner? YES

Do I dislike you? No

Do I believe you got good BHT results? Yes

Two Sofars?
On the other site, I’m far more brutal, IMO.
I don’t think this town is big enough for two Sofars. Lol.

I also think you are underestimating the intelligence of construction workers.
If I was one, I’d want to clock you. Lol.

WAS THE SCALP HAIR PLACED ONLY IN FRONT???

Again, either way, that’s a lot of hair growing.
Much more than 1500 FUEs.

You know this HT.

How can you not admit your post/thread was filled with innuendo and you intended to cause harm and stir up trouble?

Come clean brother.

That is not my point bro. And a construction worker doesn’t necessarily mean a dumb ass. I am ignorant to things outside my element. Some folks don’t like computers. The reality is most folks aren’t as savvy as you or me or any veteran poster. And many clinics take advantage of this. Let’s just agree to disagree like we always do ok?:wink:

I think you both have valid points. Sofar and Hairtech. But to be honest with you. I’ve seen Sofar on this site for a long time and when I was at my nastiest, most ignorant flaming douchebag of a poster, he never once got riled up or nasty with me or anyone as far as I’ve seen. Just a mellow californian trying to help out and spread good vibes. Nothing against you Hairtech. I don’t follow the HT’s much. Just to pick up the latest back and forth. But I did feel the need to point out Sofar’s common decency. Not that he needs me to defend him. But I just wanted to say what I’ve seen. And trust me. I’m a dickhead. So I wouldn’t say it if it weren’t so.

Flame on!

You know what is funny. We actually like each other. He and I battle one day and then are friends the next. I promise.

» Now you are reaching for everything to hit me. And you know what… sticks
» and stones. I found an area in medicine that needs correction… needs
» someone to stand up… and so I joined the other prolific posters who seek
» the truth.
»
» Lat me state a fact for the record.
»
» I like Dr. Umar. Ok I like him. I only ask and prod to provoke thought.
» We do live in a free speech nation. And for you to say that my drive in
» this industry despite me not having hairloss is something that matters for
» ghost readers? That seems segregational. You can’t post your feelings
» because you don’t have the problem although you really care.
»
» Will I ever feel the impact fully of those scarred to hell and back? No
» Does in mean I can’t have deep compassion for those folks? No… and it
» shows.

Hairtech- I’m even beginning to question your motivation. You honestly do seem to carry a grudge against Dr. Umar. If you say you don’t, OK, but it does come off that way in your overall tone. First, I can assure you that Dr. Umar does have the patient’s best interest at hand. Sure he’s in business to make money, but his first concern is to leave the body as close to the way he found it. He is very compassionate about this since he himself fell victim to poor extraction sites when he had his BHT. Should this not tell you something about the man? Here is a man who had BHT himself, which in his opinion was substandard b/c of the technique used, yet he still believed it to be a viable procedure if it was correctly modified. Why pursue this? Because it does grow. Sure there are a lot of variables but it has its place. When you made reference to him on the other site as “Dr. Umash” what are we supposed to think about your intention? Discredit and humiliation comes to mind.

If your goal is to save the world from charlatan surgeons that butcher peoples heads, I can assure you, Dr Umar does not fall in that category. Most of his cases are repair where BHT is the only option. Others like Endhairpiece are basically going for a shaved look that will frame the face. If you wore a hairpiece for years you would understand this.

Anyway- I said my 2-cents. For what it’s worth, I wish you the best. If your heart is truly in the right place, good things will happen for you. Peace out.

MPB,

I promise you that I do not have a grudge against Dr. Umar. I know he is a passionate man. There are no motivations here. I apologize if it looks that way folks. In all seriousness folks, my posts are to provoke thought. And that it has done. The folks who know me… like you know that this is me.

So again I like Dr. Umar. He probably does not like me. :slight_smile:

Hairtech
Do you do anything besides sit on forums all day and night ?

19,000 Grafts by Dr Umar
www.myhairtransformation.com

Nope why?:smiley:

I wanted to say thanks to everyone on the forums for their support and interest in this case. These forums are a great service to people undergoing a transplant or considering a transplant. And, of course, many thanks to Dr. Umar. This has been an exciting and very interesting journey. Our plan is to have 2 or 3 sessions and then to post the results every 6 months or so to show the progress.

People have asked about scarring or white dots and things along those lines. Now that I have been through the process I can say IMO with the top doctors that is not a concern. The beard extractions healed very quickly. Since Dr. Umar is a dermatologist, in addition to his other talents, I was never worried about any problems with the extraction points.

And I am very encouraged by the growth at 5 months. The first procedure is a combination of scalp, beard and body hair. The second procedure, some time in the future, will also be a combination of scalp, beard and body hair. In a few months we will get some more pictures out here to continue to track the progress.

For anyone interested in the exact details of the procedure they are presented in the links above and it makes for some interesting reading.

I wanted to personally thank you endhairpiece. Our debating on your pictures is because you have the guts to put your head out there. And I for one have debated about it to provoke thought. Thank you for your pictures. It helps to educate the prospective ghost reader.

You’re welcome. Please keep up the great work with the forum.