ENDHAIRPIECE 5 month update

Please refer to the following link for a previous thread on “Endhairpiece:”

http://www.hairsite4.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=12&topic_id=54156&mode=full

“Endhairpiece” is at the 5 month mark since the completion of his surgery.

The foregoing photo sequences are self explanatory report of his progress thus far:

BEFORE

DURING

DONOR HEALING AT 5 MONTHS

The finer quality body hair is evident in the following photos

THUS FAR AT 5 MONTHS

Endhairpiece continues to sprout new hair which are evident upon closer examination.

S. Umar, M.D., FAAD
DermHair Clinic
Redondo Beach, California
+1-310-318-1500
1-877-DERMHAIR (US residents)
info@dermhairclinic.com
NEW WEBSITE www.dermhairclinic.com
Single Follicule Extraction & Transfer (SFET)
Using Head and Body hair

For more SFET-FUE and BHT results go to www.dermhairclinic.com

Dr. Umar,

How are you doing? I hope well. I have a couple of questions. I tried to look up this information myself but could not resolve it.

Answers to these questions will help us all out.

1. How much scalp hair did you use? Did you get scalp hair by strip/FUE?
  2. What is the breakdown number of grafts of each BHT area? i.e. facial, leg, etc.
  3. Total graft number?

:slight_smile:

I’m sure this man is ecstatic.

The results and excellent photgraphs speak for themselves.

Well if this is body hair only then we have progressed! 5 months out is hard to believe but so be it if it is.

that is aftr how many grafts?

Endhairpiece contacted me recently and I have been in touch with him prior to and throughout the course of his procedure/growth . When he contacted me he was very excited about his growth thus far at only 5 months . He has lived with a hairpiece now for over 2 decades so knowing there is an end in site at this point based on his growth thus far has really been life-changing. This is what transplants are all about -allowing people to feel better and move on with their lives. I have been there myself so understand that completely.

I think EndHairpiece’s case is an excellent one for showing exactly how integration can be used with all available hair to work towards one’s goal .

19,000 Grafts by Dr Umar
www.myhairtransformation.com

» Well if this is body hair only then we have progressed! 5 months out is
» hard to believe but so be it if it is.

Why is it hard to believe? Do you think its still head hair growing through?
Now, that will be hard to believe.

Hairsite do you know the actual breakdown numbers of the actual BHT/scalp numberr of grafts transplanted and total number?

» Hairsite do you know the actual breakdown numbers of the actual BHT/scalp
» numberr of grafts transplanted and total number?

ALL of the details are in the link that Dr. Umar points to in the top of the thread. roughly 1500 scalp FUE to the frontal regeon and 12000 mixed BHT to the rest. So it’s a mega session

And what do you supposed we are seeing Marco? From your years of looking at this stuff. And from our discussions thus far? What in your opinion is growing?

» And what do you supposed we are seeing Marco? From your years of looking
» at this stuff. And from our discussions thus far? What in your opinion
» is growing?

If you follow the reference thread carefully, it is not too difficult to determine the scalp FUE area which is the first few cm of the hairline. The rest is body hair. I did not dissect the referring thread to try and understand which body hair.

I think you have to have an open mind about body hair. Using patient results to try and build any pattern of success or failure is naive. For instance the hypothesis that you put forward that mega sessions are problematic does not have enough evidence to back it up as a predictable marker of failure. Coles study was not impressive to me in any way as a definitive predictor. The truth is that this is an emerging area. It may be that Umar and / or others have found some predictable methods. In truth I do not know and remain open minded. This guy was a NW6-7 and had the money to take a gamble.

As long as someone in his situation knows it is a gamble.

For what it’s worth (AND THAT IS NOT A LOT) I would guess the stats over the board would be 30% good cosmetic growth 20% substantial but weak cosmetic growth, 25% weak growth needing unplanned top ups and 25% zilch. BUT THIS IS DEVELOPING CAPABILITY.

I do have an open mind for BHT. In fact I wanted to celebrate this BHT result… but then you stated that scalp was used also.

But I do see SOME BHT in there I guess… In my OPinion this is a typical 1500 scalp growth at 5 months… maybe some facial… who knows. I do know it is mostly scalp.

Let’s not forget the price for this also for 15,000 megassession:-D :

Cost at $5.00 per graft is $75,000
at $8.00 per graft is $120,000
at $15.00 per graft is $225,000

Marco I am with you bro, just skeptical and especially at $75,000,- $225,000.

» But I do see SOME BHT in there I guess… In my OPinion this is a typical
» 1500 scalp growth at 5 months… maybe some facial… who knows. I do
» know it is mostly scalp.
»

Hairtech_ Have a good read of the refering thread and the placements and contribution of BHT is well documented.

Regarding the price and the gamble, I agree totally as I mentioned in the previous answer to you.

Cool:wink: One more thing Marco… Dr. UMAR posted all of the extraction sites of ONLY the BHT’s.

I wonder why the scalp extraction sites are not shown. It is sort of mis-leading because if I were a ghost reader I would think that this is a BHT only case. Not many folks get to research everything. They usually scan and direct their attention to pictures. So if I were a ghost reader I would have missed the fact that 1500 scalp hairs were transplanted because the picture was’nt presented along with the facial, leg, and chest. I wonder if he just missed that one.

» Cool:wink: One more thing Marco… Dr. UMAR posted all of the extraction
» sites of ONLY the BHT’s.
»
» I wonder why the scalp extraction sites are not shown. It is sort of
» mis-leading because if I were a ghost reader I would think that this is a
» BHT only case. Not many folks get to research everything. They usually
» scan and direct their attention to pictures. So if I were a ghost reader
» I would have missed the fact that 1500 scalp hairs were transplanted
» because the picture was’nt presented along with the facial, leg, and
» chest. I wonder if he just missed that one.

Donor sites were shown to simply depict the excellent healing that has occured most remarkably in the facial and body areas. There is nothing remarkable to report about the head donor areas which is overgrown with thick scalp hair. Links have been provided to depict the details of this surgery.

I do not care for your insulting insinuations.

S. Umar, M.D., FAAD
DermHair Clinic
Redondo Beach, California
+1-310-318-1500
1-877-DERMHAIR (US residents)
info@dermhairclinic.com
NEW WEBSITE www.dermhairclinic.com
Single Follicule Extraction & Transfer (SFET)
Using Head and Body hair

For more SFET-FUE and BHT results go to www.dermhairclinic.com

» Cool:wink: One more thing Marco… Dr. UMAR posted all of the extraction
» sites of ONLY the BHT’s.
»
» I wonder why the scalp extraction sites are not shown. It is sort of
» mis-leading because if I were a ghost reader I would think that this is a
» BHT only case. Not many folks get to research everything. They usually
» scan and direct their attention to pictures. So if I were a ghost reader
» I would have missed the fact that 1500 scalp hairs were transplanted
» because the picture was’nt presented along with the facial, leg, and
» chest. I wonder if he just missed that one.

its great that this guy got some growth but for the prices that were shown i would not be happy with this tiny bit of growth especially for the amount of grafts that were transplanted. However its still early so hopefully it gets better. Please keep us posted on this case.

JonnyE
Hairtech the financing expert posted the prices. He has no idea how much Endhairpiece has involved in the procedure. I will post the same comments here I posted on another site to him about his remarks where he welcomed comments:

Hairtech,
I have a comment for you - its none of your business how much the procedure cost for this phase of his work . Are you paying for the procedures now? I happen to know Endhairpiece personally and he is well on his way to ending this personal battle . His expectations are not your expectations or anyone elses. What kills me continously is the nonstop comparison to all scalp hair results which over and over are stated as not the same . The threads posted /linked to Endhairpiece have noted all hair used for his procedure.

Enhairpiece is planning on shaping up the hair with a closer cut as time goes on . The purpose of leaving the hair longer in these photos was to show growth and how integration of all body hair including scalp hair works. If he had cut his hair closer with a #1 , 2 or 3 guard then everyone would state why did he cut his hair so close - why didnt he leave it longer. The fact is everyone isnt going to be satsified on the forums. The purpose in posting updates is just that - an update and not final results.

I happen to know after speaking with him he isnt finished and he isnt worried about cost because he is excited about his progress . He actually stated to me today that he is getting his personality back and he feels good about moving things forward to what will be an end all to his hair anxiety. Why dont you worry about not pissing your employers off and getting fired from your jobs instead of what people spend. I’ve spent alot of money over the many years and now reaping the benefits of it everyday with a much better quality of life and could care less what people think about what I spent . This case like all other mega BHT cases presented allow people to follow one’s progress until final completion .

19,000 grafts by Dr Umar
www.myhairtransformation.com

Haisite Hairsite we need to MEET.
Oh come on it rhymes.

Sorry HT but…

What are you doing?

You are “throwing things out there” again with no facts.
I can do that too…

It’s interesting to me that you “no longer” work at various clinics (fired), have caused yourself all kinds of drama to the point of being sued by at least one HT doctor, was turned down for a job with Dr. Umar and have been banned from various sites.

Not to mention YOU HAVE A FULL HEAD OF NATURAL HAIR.

What are you doing here?
Are you the Mother Teresa of the HT world who isn’t even “Catholic”?

What is your purpose on the HT forums?
Disrespecting docs to the point of getting yourself in trouble?
Are you our comic relief?

I think you need a hobby.

Just “throwing it out there”.

Your axe to grind against Dr. U. is obvious.
Get over it and acknowledge the BHT growth.

To switch the issue from results to price is deceptive, IMO.
Questioning the price is fine but don’t jump to conclusions.

It’s the growth that counts here.

Grow up please.