EGFR and WNT manipulation

howdy. i’ve been getting things ready to make an attempt at the follica process, but have run into some problems and am hoping someone might have some ideas.

i recently brought circumin to inhibit EGFR, but have now found that its also supposed to be a powerfull WNT inhibitor too. At the same time i brought EGCG 90%+ extract for WNT inhibition, but am now being told its also a potent EGFR inhibitor!

can anyone confirm either of these? can anyone point me in the direction of something that will inhibit WNT, with minimal effect on EGFR? EGFR seems to be inhibitable easy enough by tannic acid/milk thistle, but im finding information on WNT only inhibitors hard to come by. thanks for any help

I think these kinds of issues are probably the reason the patents say “a NON-natural EGF-R inhibitor.”

Somebody else might know something, but I don’t know of any non-pharmaceutical thing that affects EGF-R and not something else in the mix.

Plain old lithium jacks up WNT, although I’m not sure about the rest of the factors with it.

» I think these kinds of issues are probably the reason the patents say “a
» NON-natural EGF-R inhibitor.”
»
» Somebody else might know something, but I don’t know of any
» non-pharmaceutical thing that affects EGF-R and not something else in the
» mix.
»
»
» Plain old lithium jacks up WNT, although I’m not sure about the rest of
» the factors with it.

its a WNT INHIBITOR im searching for. One that will do so without affecting EGFR

» » I think these kinds of issues are probably the reason the patents say “a
» » NON-natural EGF-R inhibitor.”
» »
» » Somebody else might know something, but I don’t know of any
» » non-pharmaceutical thing that affects EGF-R and not something else in
» the
» » mix.
» »
» »
» » Plain old lithium jacks up WNT, although I’m not sure about the rest of
» » the factors with it.
»
» its a WNT INHIBITOR im searching for. One that will do so without
» affecting EGFR

What you are asking for is the Holy Grail. Most of the naturals inhibit both.
If it’s any help, I used quercetin (inhibiting both) topically when the scabs began to fall off. At the time, I was trying to inhibit EGF and didn’t realise that it also inhibited wnt. I deemed it as a mistake at the time but I got substantial results. Maybe the EGF inhibition at the same time doesn’t matter. As long as you PROMOTE wnt after a few days.

I will say this: Folica seems to be showing much more focus on EGF-R manipulation than the WNT itself.

It seems like they’re in the mindset that if they get the EGF-R controlled like they want (which means non-naturally among other things), then they believe the desired WNT effects will show up as part & parcel to the same actions.

But this really just gets into a debate about whether we should all be trying to copy Baccy’s early experiment, or copy what Folica is focusing on in the patents. And that question is pretty much the story of the last half-year around here.