Ease Up - Wow - Hangin

Wow, I just see some of the messages and hatred posted towards one another and its just insane. I don’t know why you all attack Hangin as he is just giving his input. I never see him rip another persons program until someone attacks him. He has never claimed to be 100% accurate. I take Propecia which he doesn’t agree with but he still offers additional solutions. We all want the same thing and that is to halt hair loss or find a way to regrow. Move on.

Anyway, on to hairloss questions. Hangin: I purchased the Maxi Hair (2/day) and have been taking in conjuction with the Propecia (1 daily), Hair Max Comb (every other day), and a Biotin shampoo. I hope to post pictures soon but I still am losing quite a bit of hair on a daily basis. Should I take another DHT blocker along with Propecia? My hair still is pretty greasy in the morning when I wake up. I really want to maintain and then will need some sort of HT in the front. I will say with just taking the Maxi hair for about a week now that my hair grows at a much faster pace. No question about that but not sure if it has helped stopping the hair loss. Let me know your thoughts.

Rev: For what its worth, and from what I can tell, you seem like a skirt.

» Wow, I just see some of the messages and hatred posted towards one another
» and its just insane. I don’t know why you all attack Hangin as he is just
» giving his input. I never see him rip another persons program until
» someone attacks him. He has never claimed to be 100% accurate. I take
» Propecia which he doesn’t agree with but he still offers additional
» solutions. We all want the same thing and that is to halt hair loss or find
» a way to regrow. Move on.
»
» Anyway, on to hairloss questions. Hangin: I purchased the Maxi Hair
» (2/day) and have been taking in conjuction with the Propecia (1 daily),
» Hair Max Comb (every other day), and a Biotin shampoo. I hope to post
» pictures soon but I still am losing quite a bit of hair on a daily basis.
» Should I take another DHT blocker along with Propecia? My hair still is
» pretty greasy in the morning when I wake up. I really want to
» maintain and then will need some sort of HT in the front. I will
» say with just taking the Maxi hair for about a week now that my hair grows
» at a much faster pace. No question about that but not sure if it has helped
» stopping the hair loss. Let me know your thoughts.
»
» Rev: For what its worth, and from what I can tell, you seem like a skirt.

there are lots of things unrelated to regimen that can cause high fallout

excess sodium in diet can be a killer, try to limit processed meats, soy sauce, cheese, a lot of canned soups etc are way high in salt, the sodium acculates in your follicles at the base, and causes shedding. try to limit your daily intake of sodium to 2000mg or less

High. animal protein, ie chicken fish meats, dairy, etc, try to limit to 30 gms per day of this protein,
vegetable protein is not damaging,
the excess animal protein produces uric acid in the blood, and this is a toxin to hair follicles among other things, causes extreme shedding. I once knew a guy who could not figure out his shedding , turns out he was drinking like a gallon of milk every day, he stopped, the shedding stopped

high sugar diet.…including white flour products such as pasta, white rice etc…but mostly direct sugar such as desserts, etc, will use a lot of B vitamins in the digestive process, and your hair NEEDS B VITAMINS like crazy, this is why so many of the super hair vitamins are super high in B vitamins, also Biotin is a B vitamin

Try this and see if it helps, if not we will try some other things

Are you taking any dht blockers at all, internally. If not try Saw Palmetto 320mg per day, Pygeum and nettles, these work best for me in combination. The beta sitosterol works less effectively

If you have not bought a super chelated multi mineral try one. I like the Kal Amino Max but it has iron in it, and Jacob says iron supplements are generally not recommended so u can find one with no iron.

Minerals are even more important than vitamins, and without the proper minerals…which the maxi hair cant provide,pill would be too large…your body will not assimilate your vitamins, will not recognize them, they will pass right through the digestive system without being absorbed

very important