Home | News | Find a Doctor | Ask a Question | Free

Dut/Avodart: Anyone Having Memory Problems?

I’ve been on Dut for about three weeks now and I have started having severe memory problems. Both short term and long-term. Has anyone else experienced this? I know some people have had mental issues with the drug, but I’m talking about memory problems specifically.

» I’ve been on Dut for about three weeks now and I have started having severe
» memory problems. Both short term and long-term. Has anyone else
» experienced this? I know some people have had mental issues with the
» drug, but I’m talking about memory problems specifically.

Might be time to end the regime. I would say that Dut has “messed with my head” a bit. I exercise and eat right to avoid the worst, and do seem to avoid the worst. Eating right includes good food and:

Fish oil
Multivitamin
Other Supplements

Key question: how much are you taking? I specifically avoided taking more than 0.5mg daily to avoid almost completely eliminating serum DHT as a dosage of 2.5mg does, given that it’s not certain exactly what all it does for the body/brain.

Hi,
There are no reports saying that dutasteride can cause memory problems.

» Hi,
» There are no reports saying that dutasteride can cause memory problems.

How old are you?

Home | News | Find a Doctor | Ask a Question | Terms of Use & Privacy

This is an advertising site for paid advertisers to showcase successful hair restoration results only. It is not the mandate of this site to engage in the discussion of failed, unsuccessful procedures, lawsuits, litigations, refunds or complaint cases. Surgical hair restoration procedures carry risks. Please do thorough research, consult your own physician and investigate a doctor's background carefully before making a decision. By proceeding to use our site, you agree to abide by our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy at http://hairsite.com/terms-of-use/ where you can also find a list of HairSite's sponsoring physicians.