Dr. Woods - patient Kirk, 2000 grafts, FUE, 8 mos

Kirk - Dr. Woods’ patient.

35 years old, Norwood 5. He had 1200 grafts to fill in the frontal hairline and another 800 grafts to fill in the crown area.

He is a work in progress. Click videos to see interim update.

BEFORE video
1_file1.mpeg

BEFORE video
1_file2.mpeg

AFTER video
1_file3.mpeg

AFTER video
1_file4.mpeg

Dr. Woods and her sister Dr. Angela Woods-Campbell are the inventors of FUE and BHT (body hair transplant) techniques. They are widely recognized as the “gold standard” in non-strip hair transplants. For more patient results, please go to www.thewoodstechnique.com

Are these all body hair or head hair?

I will find out for you. I assume it’s all HEAD hair.

Regards,

Yes, all head hair.

» Dr. Woods and her sister Dr. Angela Woods-Campbell are the inventors of
» FUE and BHT (body hair transplant) techniques. They are widely recognized
» as the “gold standard” in non-strip hair transplants.

And they publicly offer a list of patient’s rights,which is unprecedented in strip & non-strip transplant procedures(Please correct me if I have that fact wrong)

http://www.thewoodstechnique.com/default.asp?MenuID=234&RefMenuID=164&Category=

I have to respect a Doc & a clinic that uses video footage for FULL disclosure.
There are allot of clinics performing transplants on N2 patients or peforming repair cases on paper cuts using hair harvested from the scalp yet they STILL hide the end result behind small deliberate studio photos.
Dr Woods provides videos regardless of whether he is doing a TP with scalp/bh on a N6 or transplanting scalp/bh into large scarring.

Yes Damon. That is one thing that impressed me when I was researching ht’s. Videos. He has been doing this as far as I know from the start. It is the next best thing in my opinion to seeing patients in person. Now 2007 it’s good to see others following suit.

I will go as far as to say that I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that if I had gone to Dr Woods for my htp; He would have restored my hair to a satisfactory level, I would not have had the severe scarring that I have today & my life would have been the complete opposite to what it is today.
That is a fact ! Unfortunately for me, in my time, I didn’t have the net to research my options. I had to go by what I saw on TV or what family doctors suggested.

» I will go as far as to say that I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that
» if I had gone to Dr Woods for my htp; He would have restored my hair to a
» satisfactory level, I would not have had the severe scarring that I have
» today & my life would have been the complete opposite to what it is
» today.
» That is a fact ! Unfortunately for me, in my time, I didn’t have the net
» to research my options. I had to go by what I saw on TV or what family
» doctors suggested.

looks good for the amount of grafts used but its definilety a work in progress.