Dr. Wong Patient, 7218 Grafts, Two Sessions- The Video

It’s not representative of what any one patient can achieve because each patient is unique. If someone came to me with the same characteristics as this patient then I’d still tell him to expect different results. However, his result is far from being a fluke.

The blue background doesn’t soften anything. It isolates the results. A white background would wash out the results. Combined with flourescent lighting, this is the harshest environment one can have indoors.

Hair transplantation is not something that works for a few. It’s something that only a few can deliver

We’ve got more flukes than I can count and if you like (and if you come and give me enough notice) I’ll provide several flukes for you to meet.

I met Dr Wong in Sydney and told him that his strip work is the best I’ve seen. And I have repeated that on the forum.

And Jotronic, melon incident aside, represents an honest and open service for the best strip guys in the business.

Whether I agree with a technique or method or not, I respect a doctors commitment and dedication to provide the very best in their discipline.

Dr Ray Woods

» I met Dr Wong in Sydney and told him that his strip work is the best I’ve
» seen. And I have repeated that on the forum.
»
» And Jotronic, melon incident aside, represents an honest and open service
» for the best strip guys in the business.
»
» Whether I agree with a technique or method or not, I respect a doctors
» commitment and dedication to provide the very best in their discipline.
»
» Dr Ray Woods

And patients should expect and demand the very best!

Dr. Woods do you agree that fue will not give results like this even if it is the same no. of grafts?

» Dr. Woods do you agree that fue will not give results like this even if it
» is the same no. of grafts?

I think you could achieve a great results with FUE with the same amount of grafts with good hairs characteristics.
The other side of the questions:did all the strip physician could achieve this same result with the same amount of grafts?
We should recognize there is the technique in one hand and in the other hand the physician’s skills to take into account.
Bravo !!!

» » » » Can I ask approx how old is this patient?
» » »
» » » He’s 62.
» »
» » The work is fantastic as usual although I am not sure if I want that
» much
» » hair in my 60s.
»
» You will.

Seriously I dont want a thick head of hair when I am in my 60s. I actually like the slightly thin buzz cut look.