Dr Wong 4467 Grafts FUT 1 Year Result Photos and Videos

Here I present the first of a few results and videos of UK patients that have had transplants at Hasson & Wong. This first patient lives in my home town and is known to me personally so I was able to visit his home to provide a 1 year update on his 4467 graft surgery with Dr Wong.

The patient who is in his forties wished to get the hairstyle back that he used to wear through his twenties and thirties, whilst he realised that it was never going to be possible to return him to his twenties in terms of density he now feels that he has the hair that he had over 10 years ago and is able to style it into the quiff that he always wore before it got too thin to do so.

He also never realised just how little hair he had on his crown until he took photos for a consultation. The patient is very happy with his result and is very pleased he went through with his surgery as he was able to get the full coverage in one session with Dr Wong.

I have also included a video of myself combing through his donor area to show the minimal scar. You can see there is no noticeable change in direction of the hair because of the scar and the patient his wearing his hair around a grade 3 and there are no signs of a visible linear scar at this length.

Here’s the video of the comb through to show the scar.

The crown is nicely done but the hairline maybe a bit too high, but then again he is in his 40s so I guess he wants to go for the more mature look. If I were the doctor I would have lowered the hairline for him a little more, he seems to have enough donor.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by hair101[/postedby]
The crown is nicely done but the hairline maybe a bit too high, but then again he is in his 40s so I guess he wants to go for the more mature look. If I were the doctor I would have lowered the hairline for him a little more, he seems to have enough donor.[/quote]

Keep in mind that if the hairline were lowered you would not be saying that the crown was nicely done because there would not have been enough hair to address the crown in the same session:)

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by hair101[/postedby]
The crown is nicely done but the hairline maybe a bit too high, but then again he is in his 40s so I guess he wants to go for the more mature look. If I were the doctor I would have lowered the hairline for him a little more, he seems to have enough donor.

[postedby]Originally Posted by jotronic[/postedby]

Keep in mind that if the hairline were lowered you would not be saying that the crown was nicely done because there would not have been enough hair to address the crown in the same session:)[/quote]

If the hairline was lowered I would probably say the hairline is too low and too aggressive for someone his age LOL :stuck_out_tongue:

As Joe says the patient wanted coverage and the crown was a big concern to get full coverage and improve the hairline, this was achieved in one session. He got just short of 4500 grafts which is a big session, if the patient wished to go back and lower the hairline he has that option but he is very happy with how it looks and has moved on from being concerned about his hair.