» not
» » cause transection, it has been so many years since he invented that
» punch
» » and I don’t see his instrument making any difference in the FUE
» world

»
» Have you ever had FUE?? When you say tool size isn’t important you
» couldn’t be further from the truth… I have had a 1mm tool used on my donor
» and let me tell you the white dot scarring isn’t pleasant!

It’s the skills of the doctor that is important, the best tool in the world in the hands of an incompetent doctor will give you a big nothing! Besides, I don’t believe there is such a thing as a tool that works for everybody, I think FUE is about finesse and skills of the doctor, not so much about the instrument.

No, I have never had FUE, can I see your pictures?

»
» The same one as Rassman’s ?
» Hair transplant harvesting device and method for its use - RASSMAN WILLIAM R.

No, actually it is a non electric drill—that turns as it punches—Dr. Shapiro is evaluating it along with other punches.

I’m trying to get a pic of it.

Jason

Phsician skill and experience is important in the extraction process to avoid transection and important in the donor placement for many reasons including (angles/artistry).

Actually instrument size plays a very big role and a critical component of any extraction instrument to avoid scarring. Prior to Dr Umar I had FUE from another M.D and unfortunately had the ‘white dot syndrome’ due to the instrument size from the instrument that was used on me. I think the white dot syndrome is much less of an occurence nowadays as the learning curve hss grown enormously emongst M.D’s .

17,000 + body hair grafts and 2000 scalp hair by Dr Umar

i m pretty sure this was asked before and one of Armani’s rep said they use a mini punch, i think it was asked by hairtech but then again the posters r right, what friggin difference does it make,

» Phsician skill and experience is important in the extraction process to
» avoid transection and important in the donor placement for many reasons
» including (angles/artistry).
»
» Actually instrument size plays a very big role and a critical component
» of any extraction instrument to avoid scarring. Prior to Dr Umar I had FUE
» from another M.D and unfortunately had the ‘white dot syndrome’ due to the
» instrument size from the instrument that was used on me. I think the white
» dot syndrome is much less of an occurence nowadays as the learning curve
» hss grown enormously emongst M.D’s .
»
» 17,000 + body hair grafts and 2000 scalp hair by Dr Umar

You could not be more right Heliboy. Dr. Umar custom makes many of his tools for the exraction situation. Tools, plus the skill and artistry are what makes someone a successful FUE surgeon. The best tools handled by a subpar doc will result in less than stellar results. Just a common sense conclusion. I can say that after having FUE done by Dr. Umar, the extraction sites started closing up almost overnight, and they became invisible after a few days! No white dots are anything of the sort.

Atticus

This is an important topic if all the doctors freely share their tools and instruments with others. Unfortunately, that is not the case. Presently, we only know bits and pieces of what each of the FUE doctor uses to harvest the donor site.

Don’t go to a doctor simply because he claims to use an instrument that is considered by some to be superior. There is really no consensus as to whether a particular instrument does yield better results than others. The truth is in the results.

Donor pictures of one of Dr. Woods’ patients. Probably one of the most pristine donor site I have seen online. Nobody knows what Dr. Woods uses to harvest the donor.

9 days

9 days

Quote - Hairsite

»» Don’t go to a doctor simply because he claims to use an instrument that is
» considered by some to be superior. There is really no consensus as to
» whether a particular instrument does yield better results than others. The
» truth is in the results.
»
»
Your quote further makes my point when I stated:

“The best tools handled by a subpar doc will result in less than stellar results. Just a common sense conclusion”. (Atticus)

Take it easy,

Atticus