Dr. Umar - Praying 5 mo update - 3000 BHT (pubic, chest)

» why were you focusing on only this part of your head, shouldnt you address
» the top first?

He was establishng the temple angles to be compatible with a hair system. He can go forward from there.

I had tried it too I agree with what you said, though it could be very natural too if you are willing to spend the time to fix it, but after a while it’s just not worth it, i spent way too much time trying to make it lookk right and it gets costly too with all the little extra here and there that you have to pay. It sucks being a slave to a hairpiece when every minute I wonder if the lace is showing.

» » why were you focusing on only this part of your head, shouldnt you
» address
» » the top first?
»
» He was establishng the temple angles to be compatible with a hair system.
» He can go forward from there.

There is good growth no doubt but it is not integrating well with the hairpiece in my opinion.

Yeah- he’s a slave to his hairpiece alright. People need to understand the reason why some of us are “slaves” to our HP’s. It’s easy to say just buzz it down and be done with it but try that after you have already been fucked up by a bad HT with all its glorious scars. BTW I don’t really give a fuck who sees the lace- it’s a lot less unsightly then the multitude of “unnatural” scars. Think about that for a second.

OTOH some of you people infer the phrase “be done with it” as to just get on with your life and forget about it, yet its quite ironic that Praying doesn’t post here 24/7 like some of you. Maybe its b/c of the fact that he indeed does have “a life” and is not a “slave” to his fucking computer, consumed by hair forums logging down each and every new bean sprout making its debut.

I agree with the kudo’s given to Dr Umar for taking this on and the fantastic result . Praying has achieved excellent temporal restoration . When one wears a hairpiece you do anything possible to make it look/feel/appear more natural. I am glad that I no longer have to wear one thanks to Dr Umar. We all either have transplants or wear hairpieces for the sake of regaining our self-esteem and boosting confidence . Anyone who is either wearing a hairpiece or have worn one understand the goal that Praying is working toward in this phase of his restoration.

SofarsooGood = I completely agree with you . I hope Praying is able to try and frame up the face and cover the rest of his Norwood area . I for one can tell you the shorter cut has been incredible for me after Dr Umar was able to reduce the visibility of my extensive strip scarring. . I am not 100% sure but I think Praying had his existing scarring problem (white dot syndrome caused by punch grafts from anohter M.D) taken care of with BHT by Dr Umar .

The point I have tried to make so many times for a case like this is everyone has different goals. His goal now is to make life as normal /comfortable as possible with his hairpiece . When and if he feels the time is right to move forward with another phase of restoration I’m sure he will do so.

Dr Umar - 19,000 Grafts by Dr Umar
www.myhairtransformation.com

I used to wear one myself and I was just talking about my experience, I wasn’t saying that to put Praying down, I feel very sorry for him, I hope he will get his normal life back very soon.

This is an instance of body hair having a good result in temporal areas. We might keep that in mind. Im happy for this man and hope he looks natural in his hairpiece now.

I wonder if “less is more” might still apply with the body hair however. After Coles’ density study, showing 30 hairs per cm gave by far the highest yield, would it be better to transplant at that density first, wait a year to eighteen months, and then add a bit of density for a better result with body hair? This is something that remains to be elucidated with body hair. Perhaps its possible for body hair to achieve high density “up there” if it gets to anagen in less densities and simply has body hair added at later dates after the first hairs get acclimated? The hormonal environment and signalling environment must be very complicated on this area of the body, etc…

Things to ponder.

Any way, Kudos…

We should all be very thankful that this industry has a Doc like Dr Umar in it.

The vast majority of docs here chase the easy glory.These docs will restore the hairlines on a NW1/NW2 patient & have their cheerleaders pat them on the back like they cured cancer.Occasionally they’ll do a repair case on a strip scar that’s the size of a paper cut & praise themselves like they have saved an entire race from genocide.

Then you have Docs like Dr Umar, Woods & A who post pics/videos of one repair case after another. Repair cases that put the skills & surgical techniques of these docs at a disadvantage yet they are STILL willing to take on these cases.

Some docs shamelessly promote themselves, others promote & PROVIDE hope.

» I wish hairpecies were more accepted. I mean, its just like clothes (they
» arent natural but no one complains) except for your head. Some people
» without hair are able to express themselves with a peice. I mean, its
» almost like a kind of creativity or self-expression at work there. It
» sucks that they’re such a joke and so laughable. I’d like to see more pics
» of people with their hair systems/peices/wigs on this site…

If celebs like Elton John and Burt Reynolds talked more about their toupees openly in public, it will be become acceptable.

» If celebs like Elton John and Burt Reynolds talked more about their toupees
» openly in public, it will be become acceptable.

the whole reason people wear toupees is to be stealth, and give the appearance they have hair, if they tell everyone HEY IM WEARING A WIG
it kind of defeats the purpose

» We should all be very thankful that this industry has a Doc like Dr Umar in
» it.
»
» The vast majority of docs here chase the easy glory.These docs will
» restore the hairlines on a NW1/NW2 patient & have their cheerleaders pat
» them on the back like they cured cancer.Occasionally they’ll do a repair
» case on a strip scar that’s the size of a paper cut & praise themselves
» like they have saved an entire race from genocide.
»
» Then you have Docs like Dr Umar, Woods & A who post pics/videos of one
» repair case after another. Repair cases that put the skills & surgical
» techniques of these docs at a disadvantage yet they are STILL willing to
» take on these cases.
»
» Some docs shamelessly promote themselves, others promote & PROVIDE hope.

Its true, its much harder to take on repair case after repair case. A lot of docs wouldnt even want to take on some of these patients so it is a blessing to have docs out there that are willing to do this.

no purpose is defeated if we lived in an atmospher where telling others that we have wigs is acceptable. wearing them, in the end, is just about looking better, which with is what wigs can to. The people that should get laughed at are the ones that go for a very unnatural look (of course the problem with this is that ‘natural’ is very subjective). I wish i could see more pics of the peice wearers on this site (like Muscleboy - he looked awsome in his). I’ll show you nmine if you show me yours