BEFORE

S. Umar, M.D., FAAD
DermHair Clinic
Redondo Beach, California
+1-310-318-1500
1-877-DERMHAIR (US residents)
info@dermhairclinic.com
WEBSITE www.dermhairclinic.com
Single Follicle Extraction & Transfer (SFET)
Using Head and Body

before & immediately post op

S. Umar, M.D., FAAD
DermHair Clinic
+1-310-318-1500
info@dermhairclinic.com
Using Head and Body

S. Umar, M.D., FAAD
DermHair Clinic
+1-310-318-1500
info@dermhairclinic.com
Using Head and Body

5 month close up shots

S. Umar, M.D., FAAD
DermHair Clinic
+1-310-318-1500
info@dermhairclinic.com
Using Head and Body

What a great reason to go naturally bald!

» What a great reason to go naturally bald!

agreed most thinning guys or bald guys have the illusion that since a HT makes them look like they have more hair, it is successful

this guy is a perfect testimonial that many HT patients would be better off just going bald

» » What a great reason to go naturally bald!
»
» agreed most thinning guys or bald guys have the illusion that since a HT
» makes them look like they have more hair, it is successful
»
» this guy is a perfect testimonial that many HT patients would be better
» off just going bald

Wow…I will NEVER get a HT. Poor guy…

» 5 month close up shots

Looks very natural now, unlike the before pics. Great transition from pluggy to a soft hairline.

What many fail to realize is that the success stories on the board today… look just like this a few years into the future. Trust me, I’ve had 5 procedures by decent docs.

I plan on having more work done in the near future to correct this. I realize that I have a long way to go.

Hi Rooster, great update, I have been waiting to see your pics. How many beard grafts did you have in the strip scars? Do you feel that the grafts are growing?

Hi Stitchmeup,

Yes I do feel the grafts are growing very well. I’m only at five months and I feel new hairs coming out of my scars and crown that are not evident by the pics. There is some glare in my after photos, so I am going to attempt to take some under some better lighting.

I will be returning to Dr. Umar for work on the frontal 2/3 of my head, economic issues permitting, sometime in the near future.

I consider myself to be a repair patient, so please keep that in mind when viewing my pics. I was not expecting a miracle from this procedure; it was more to give me a taste of how I can improve. Dr. Umar has given me hope for improvement where others could not.

All in all, I’d say probably close to 1000 grafts into my scar.

It seems like you have less density than before

My hair was much longer in the pre op pics ( about three inches longer ) and there is some glare in my after pics. The only places I had grafts were in the crown, hairline, and scars. So I’ll be going back for some work in the frontal 2/3. I’m experimenting with the setting on my camera to reduce the glare and match the lighting of the before pics.

» It seems like you have less density than before

youve also got aton of beard donor, just hit that bitch like she was ugly, and resume your life, umar makes it affordable thankfully, otherwise you could always go to woods for like 3 hairs oh by the way welcome to the repair club i hope your stay is brief

Looking Good!!!

Atticus