Dr. True: Hairwarrior 1 month - Hair Transplant Strip scar repair

7 month pictures

I still see a gap near your right ear. Are you going back to have more done ?

Looking good bro.

I couldn’t buzz my hair that short and look that good.

Congrats and enjoy.

» Looking good bro.
»
» I couldn’t buzz my hair that short and look that good.
»
» Congrats and enjoy.

He has a pencil thin scar to begin with. My scar is a lot wider than his, I wouldn’t mind seeing more scar repair like this.

» » Looking good bro.
» »
» » I couldn’t buzz my hair that short and look that good.
» »
» » Congrats and enjoy.
»
» He has a pencil thin scar to begin with. My scar is a lot wider than his,
» I wouldn’t mind seeing more scar repair like this.

whats the hair buzzed down to in the 7 month pics?

whats the hair buzzed down to in the 7 month pics?

Hi,
Thank you! My hair in the 7 month pics is buzzed down to a 2 blade with my electric razor.

Hairwarrior

»He has a pencil thin scar to begin with. My scar is a lot wider than his, I wouldn’t mind seeing more scar repair like this.»

Hi,
Yeah after seeing other people’s pictures, my scar could have been a lot worse to begin with. I believe Dr. True will redo the scar if it’s too wide(I forget what this is called). Since my scar was thin, he just did FUE into the scar.

Hairwarrior

» I still see a gap near your right ear. Are you going back to have more done
» ?

Hi,
At this point I’m pretty content on how my head looks. This gap is only really noticeable if you’re looking up at the back of my head. A friend just said it looked like a slip of the blade rather than a scar and this is when I had buzzed my hair with a 1.5 blade going downward rather than a 2 blade presently.

Hairwarrior

Hairwarrior I am sure you are very pleased, I am happy for you. Can I ask why you chose Dr. True. I rarely see any fue work from him. Where is he located?

» Hairwarrior I am sure you are very pleased, I am happy for you. Can I ask
» why you chose Dr. True. I rarely see any fue work from him. Where is he
» located?

Hi,
Dr. True is in NYC. He was recommended to me by another member of the site. Apparently, Dr. True has been doing this for years but hasn’t really advertised on the web or become involved with forums. He’s very personable and I got everything I wanted and more regarding fixing my scar. His website is www.truedorin.com

Hairwarrior

10 month pictures. Strip scar repair.

Is it just me or is his scar getting wider ?

» Is it just me or is his scar getting wider ?

The 10 month pics are close-up, a lot bigger than the ones that were posted previously. Perhaps that’s why you feel that the scar is wider.

Your scar is still showing in the bottom two pics. Are you planning to go back to dr. True for more?

I think it’s a lot better. He wasn’t able to cut his hair short before now he can. He cut his hair short in the 10 month picture that’s why you can still see parts of the scar. It’s only 150 grafts, what doyou expect?

» I think it’s a lot better. He wasn’t able to cut his hair short before now
» he can. He cut his hair short in the 10 month picture that’s why you can
» still see parts of the scar. It’s only 150 grafts, what doyou expect?

Definitely and improvement, if you place a few more grafts in there you wont even be able to tell its there.

Here’s a 1 yr update from Hairwarrior. His hair was buzzed with a 2.5 blade and these pics were taken 3 days later.

nt

Check again. Before and immediately post op pics should show up now in the thread.