Dr. True: Hairwarrior 1 month - Hair Transplant Strip scar repair

Sorry for the delay. I have been sitting on these pictures for a long time. Also, thanks Hairwarrior for sending us the update.

Hairwarrior’s 1 month update.
142 FUE grafts into strip scar.
Dr. True.

BEFORE PICTURES

Immediately post op

1 month, 142 grafts with Dr. True

You can see Hairwarrior’s complete journal at
http://hairsite.com/serendipity/authors/121-Hairwarrior/P2.html

2 months post op

These are 3 months pics

Next time maybe you could try using the focus on the camera?

» Next time maybe you could try using the focus on the camera?

I didn’t take the pics myself. The pics were forwarded to me. More to come…

Am I missing something here? The grafts are growing already 2 months after surgery?

» Am I missing something here? The grafts are growing already 2 months after
» surgery?

Some people disagree but I have seen many times over FUE grafts not shed… Not huge cases but I have seen quick bounce back and sometimes no shed in small cases. Good work Dr. True.

And even if they are blury, thank you for sending them… especially if the patient did this on his own.

I’m still looking for the scar in the before photos…Seriously, what scar ?
Anyway,I hope this guy can now move on with his life.

Yep, it’s pencil thin and probably as good as it gets for strip. Mine is at least 5 times bigger. I wonder who the doctor is, it’s a damn good scar for strip.

These are 4 months pics

Yes sorry about that. My picture taking skills are not nearly as good as Dr. True’s.

» Next time maybe you could try using the focus on the camera?

Hi,
My hair in most of these pics is longer than I want it to be so the scar doesn’t totally stand out. I’m hoping to be able to buzz it to a 2 blade or shorter since the hair in my frontal region is starting to look like crap along with my thinning crown. I may buzz it in a week or less so maybe I’ll post pics.

Hairwarrior

» I’m still looking for the scar in the before photos…Seriously, what scar ?
»
» Anyway,I hope this guy can now move on with his life.

» These are 4 months pics
»
»

»
»
»
»
»
»

i want to say i can see a difference but it doesnt seem like a whole lot.

I see some growth but IMO the only way to really decide if this procedure was successful would be to buzz his hair to #2 and see if the scar is invisible, diffused or the same.

If his hair is 1/2 inch or longer in back, I don’t think his strip scar wouldhave been noticeable before the FUE.

I could be wrong.

All the pix (before and after) have the hair separated to show us the scar.

Are there any before pix of the back of this gentleman’s head without disturbing the hair back there?

Best to him.

Email from Hairwarrior:

“Here’s my 6 month updated pictures(for hairwarrior) where I had the barber shave my head with a 1.5 blade by shaving downward in the back. I am so pleased with the results and love not having to comb my hair every day. Dr. True did a great job. Lately, I’ve been buzzing with a 2 blade and looks great and no one has ever mentioned the scar.” - Hairwarrior

Wow. Looks quite improved in 6 months. The only part that is noticeable is the right side by the ears. Are you done FUE’ing the scar? I wouldn’t stop if I were you. Keep going and fill that up with hair.

» Wow. Looks quite improved in 6 months. The only part that is noticeable
» is the right side by the ears. Are you done FUE’ing the scar? I wouldn’t
» stop if I were you. Keep going and fill that up with hair.

You can really see the difference when the head is shaved. I think it was a really good scar to begin with though.