Dr. Sara Armani result - Zones 1, 2 and 4

“Maybe you should join an “Economics & Finances” forum”

I’ll spend many years paying back the government for all the money it has borrowed to bail out the typical twenty/thirty-somethings who ran up their credit cards borrowing for new cars, boats, $100,000.00 hair transplants, and houses priced at 3x the historical ratios to rents and incomes. It’s called living beyond your means, and there is a terrible price that must be paid by those who fall victim to the temptation (actually the entire country will share the pain because the losses have been socialized via our tax dollars).

So what’s the genius answer to fixing this mess? Most people think it’s restoring credit to former bubble levels. However, I’m in complete disagreement. The trade deficit must weigh in at some point, as well as historic levels of credit, savings, and a legitimate innovation-driven manufacturing base. I feel very sorry for those who have no understanding of macroeconomics and history. For them, this will come as having been blind-sided. Yet, the writing has been written on the wall for all to see who care to pay attention.

There’s an enormous difference between an economy fueled by manufacturing innovative products and an economy fueled by borrowing and spending beyond citizens’ needs. With an attitude like yours, I suspect you are a typical credit-pumper ignorantly waiting for your house price to go back up to bubble levels so you can clear your head above water. But if not you, there are plenty of others to take your place.

The hair transplant issues I have brought up are longstanding ethical concerns in the field of hair transplant, and I believe ignoring them is irresponsible. The fact that the loans to pay for these types of over-priced HT procedures represent the typical state of mania that has brought this great country to its knees is IMO criminal. What kind of person or organization would pump credit mania as a legitimate course of action for this country to engage in? I think the act borders on psychopathology, but I suspect that’s only on the part of those on the recieving end of the money. Those on the borrowing end are either stupid, greedy, or under extreme emotional duress. Actually, extreme emotional duress mimics stupidity because it’s difficult to think clearly when experiencing this condition. Duress is as responsible as turning well-intentioned people into victims as is greed or stupidity. Con men can spot these traits in people from miles away. It should come as no surprise that young bald guys are particularly vulnerable.

Whether you are capable of realizing it or not, borrowing $100,000.00 for a HT represents a substantial financial decision for most 20-somethings. Everyone wants to borrow and spend, and very few want to stop and think. Unfortunately, all who borrow and spend beyond their means must eventually pay a gruesome cost. It’s a shame to see this burden placed upon those just starting out in life who have not even had the chance to build equity in a home. To pump offseting personal equity by financing 6 figures of HT debt is, at a minimum, an ethical concern. But I’m not here to save the world. I’m here to call a spade a spade.

You come off as a typical mindless consumer. “Don’t worry about cost. Just borrow and spend your way to happiness.” Unfortunately, things don’t tend to work out that way.

Redman,

When the AFTER pictures are taken by the client, all Armani has to tell the client is, please send me more pictures as we need the same type of AFTER pictures to compare with the BEFORE picture or else we will NOT post the pictures. It would be UNETHICAL to do so! We need to compare apples with apples.

By the way, this picture below IS a picture that was taken by Armani. So you see that even at Armani’s office this type of photography happens. Trust me, if this before picture was an AFTER picture it would NOT be shown as is.

By the way, I don’t hate Armani. If you clicked on the other link you would see that I even said that the client must be happy with his results. Nor did I say he is a scam. If you look at my posts I have only once commented in a somewhat negative way. Just to point out that some of these Armani hairlines WILL come back to haunt the clients.

When I continously see questionable photos, I need to point it out. It doesn’t have to be a total scam to call one out on it.

» “Maybe you should join an “Economics & Finances” forum”
»
» I’ll spend many years paying back the government for all the money it has
» borrowed to bail out the typical twenty/thirty-somethings who ran up their
» credit cards borrowing for new cars, boats, $100,000.00 hair transplants,
» and houses priced at 3x the historical ratios to rents and incomes. It’s
» called living beyond your means, and there is a terrible price that must be
» paid by those who fall victim to the temptation (actually the entire
» country will share the pain because the losses have been socialized via our
» tax dollars).
»
» So what’s the genius answer to fixing this mess? Most people think it’s
» restoring credit to former bubble levels. However, I’m in complete
» disagreement. The trade deficit must weigh in at some point, as well as
» historic levels of credit, savings, and a legitimate innovation-driven
» manufacturing base. I feel very sorry for those who have no understanding
» of macroeconomics and history. For them, this will come as having been
» blind-sided. Yet, the writing has been written on the wall for all to see
» who care to pay attention.
»
» There’s an enormous difference between an economy fueled by manufacturing
» innovative products and an economy fueled by borrowing and spending beyond
» citizens’ needs. With an attitude like yours, I suspect you are a typical
» credit-pumper ignorantly waiting for your house price to go back up to
» bubble levels so you can clear your head above water. But if not you, there
» are plenty of others to take your place.
»
» The hair transplant issues I have brought up are longstanding ethical
» concerns in the field of hair transplant, and I believe ignoring them is
» irresponsible. The fact that the loans to pay for these types of
» over-priced HT procedures represent the typical state of mania that has
» brought this great country to its knees is IMO criminal. What kind of
» person or organization would pump credit mania as a legitimate course of
» action for this country to engage in? I think the act borders on
» psychopathology, but I suspect that’s only on the part of those on the
» recieving end of the money. Those on the borrowing end are either stupid,
» greedy, or under extreme emotional duress. Actually, extreme emotional
» duress mimics stupidity because it’s difficult to think clearly when
» experiencing this condition. Duress is as responsible as turning
» well-intentioned people into victims as is greed or stupidity. Con men can
» spot these traits in people from miles away. It should come as no surprise
» that young bald guys are particularly vulnerable.
»
» Whether you are capable of realizing it or not, borrowing $100,000.00 for
» a HT represents a substantial financial decision for most 20-somethings.
» Everyone wants to borrow and spend, and very few want to stop and think.
» Unfortunately, all who borrow and spend beyond their means must eventually
» pay a gruesome cost. It’s a shame to see this burden placed upon those just
» starting out in life who have not even had the chance to build equity in a
» home. To pump offseting personal equity by financing 6 figures of HT debt
» is, at a minimum, an ethical concern. But I’m not here to save the world.
» I’m here to call a spade a spade.
»
» You come off as a typical mindless consumer. “Don’t worry about cost. Just
» borrow and spend your way to happiness.” Unfortunately, things don’t tend
» to work out that way.

interesting, this seems to be in response to somebody else’s post yet it’s in reply to me. i guess hairsite deleted whoever’s comment you were talking to?

» » That hairline is unbeleivably good! :surprised: Top marks Dr.S.Armani.
»
» And the best part is, NO strip scar!

Pat,

are you afflicted with your scar or why do u mention this ?

Greatings

» » » That hairline is unbeleivably good! :surprised: Top marks Dr.S.Armani.
» »
» » And the best part is, NO strip scar!
»
» Pat,
»
» are you afflicted with your scar or why do u mention this ?
»
» Greatings

Nobody wants to live with a strip scar the rest of his life, do you?

» » » That hairline is unbeleivably good! :surprised: Top marks Dr.S.Armani.
» »
» » And the best part is, NO strip scar!
»
» Pat,
»
» are you afflicted with your scar or why do u mention this ?
»
» Greatings

I do not mind my strip scar, it is thin and does not show with my hair grown out. But, If I had the choice of going fue and having my head of hair restored WITHOUT the scar I would obviously prefer that.