Home | News | Find a Doctor | Ask a Question | Free

Dr. Sara Armani FUE result - 2,000 grafts

This patient had 2,000 grafts FUE to rebuild his hairline and give him temple closure. The after photos were taken at 7 months. The surgery was performed by Dr. Sara Armani in Toronto.

Before

After

wow great results with only 2000 grafts. Dr. Sara Armani is also incredibly skilled. Such a nice person as well. Patient must be very pleased!

“Dr. Sara Armani is also incredibly skilled.”

Dr. Sara Armani has been doing FUE for a long time. I think the photos with the hair being pulled back show off the nice density that was achieved.

The desnity for him was quite nice, especially with only 2000 grafts. The way she filled in the hairline and temples is what stands out for me. I always find it interesting to see the final post op pictures. The transformation some people go thru is remarkable. Almost a completely different person.

His temple angles filled in great! I’ve been seeing a lot of before and after pics from Armani and they’re all quite encouraging. I’m hoping to get a FUE procedure done soon and Armani seems the way to go. I was just wondering, does the patient have the option of choosing the surgeon or are they designated to the patient based on schedules?

That is a good question tthabet. I would pose that question to Pats205 in this forum. He would know the exact answer. I personally was lucky enough to have Dr. Armani himself during my procedure. Dr. Sara Armani is also excellent from the responses I read here and the pictures posted. I am pretty sure if you are flexible when you make your appointment date the clinic can schedule you into a date when Dr. Armani is available. Hope that helps a little bit.

» This patient had 2,000 grafts FUE to rebuild his hairline and give him
» temple closure. The after photos were taken at 7 months. The surgery was
» performed by Dr. Sara Armani in Toronto.
»
» Before
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
» After
»
»

»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
Nice result. He looks way better than he did before.