Dr. Sara Armani 3800+ FUE

Just got back home from my 3800 FUE session w/ Dr. Sara Armani. She is amazing. She was a very warm person and I can’t speak highly enough about her.

I personally wouldn’t have a HT with any other doctor after the experience and attention I received under her care.

Please leave comments or questions and reference the day of which you speak, and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

ben

Hi Ben,

Thanks for sharing the pictures. I just updated your forum journal with your pictures. It is showing up as a link in your post signature.

Here’s a recap of all your photos.

Procedure with Dr. Sara Armani - pre op pics

Day 1 operation day. After day 1, which was work done on front (Zone 1).

Surgery on day 1 went great and felt a lot shorter then it actually was. Staff made all the difference and I couldn’t have been more comforatable or at ease. Dr. Sara was very attentive and made sure everything was going well and made the incisions. Dr. Sara is very friendly and easy to ask any questions or voice any concerns.

Day 2. After filling in zone 2.

Postop in AM then flight home. Last pic is me in the limo from airport looking joyful…

Post op - day 2

Post op day 3. Things are progressing quite well. Head feels like it is healing, and the swelling has gone down quite a bit.

Some idiot said Armani uses a drill on his patients, can you tell us if that is true and how you survived having Armain drilled into your head?

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-48732-page-0-category-2-order-last_answer.html

Firstly, it was Dr. Sara Armani that I dealt with, not Dr. Alvi Armani.

As for the drill question, I don’t really have the technical knowledge to say what processes were used, but I am sure if you directed your question to someone like Eric at Armani, they would be more than happy to help you out. I didn’t feel any pain during the procedure though. Sorry I don’t know the answer, but gl.

» Firstly, it was Dr. Sara Armani that I dealt with, not Dr. Alvi Armani.
»
» As for the drill question, I don’t really have the technical knowledge to
» say what processes were used, but I am sure if you directed your question
» to someone like Eric at Armani, they would be more than happy to help you
» out. I didn’t feel any pain during the procedure though. Sorry I don’t know
» the answer, but gl.

Ok thanks anyway, btw the swelling looked brutal, good luck healing.

» » Firstly, it was Dr. Sara Armani that I dealt with, not Dr. Alvi Armani.
» »
» » As for the drill question, I don’t really have the technical knowledge
» to
» » say what processes were used, but I am sure if you directed your
» question
» » to someone like Eric at Armani, they would be more than happy to help
» you
» » out. I didn’t feel any pain during the procedure though. Sorry I don’t
» know
» » the answer, but gl.
»
» Ok thanks anyway, btw the swelling looked brutal, good luck healing.

lol thx, it looked a bit like my head turned into a pumpkin for a while haha.

Thanks for sharing Ben. I am glad to heaqr you had such a great experience with Dr. Sara. Keep us posted with your results!

» I personally wouldn’t have a HT with any other doctor after the experience
» and attention I received under her care.

Did she do the whole procedure herself and aren’t you a bit ahead of yourself with this comment when you don’t even know what kind of results you are going to get yet?

Hi Ben,

I wish you a good yield. Question, why did the procedure take two days? Armani will do 3500+ grafts in one day, so why did you need the extra 300 grafts and spread across two different days? Might as well nail it out in one sitting, right?

I think this is a requirement to shave the whole head for the procedure, true?

» Hi Ben,
»
» I wish you a good yield. Question, why did the procedure take two days?
» Armani will do 3500+ grafts in one day, so why did you need the extra 300
» grafts and spread across two different days? Might as well nail it out in
» one sitting, right?

Peter this was FUE and no one can do that many grafts in a day.

Ben,

Congrats on your procedure! Glad to hear you had a good experience. I remember those first few weeks after my procedure… things heal very quickly, hang in there…

Hope you have a great result!!

» Peter this was FUE and no one can do that many grafts in a day.

Armani will do 3500+ grafts in one day. Wondering why this was spread out across two with approximately that same number.

Hey Ben,

Thanks for sharing your initial results and glad to hear you had a great experience. Please keep us posted with updated pictures as you progress through the healing process and growth stages.

Jay

» » I personally wouldn’t have a HT with any other doctor after the
» experience
» » and attention I received under her care.
»
» Did she do the whole procedure herself and aren’t you a bit ahead of
» yourself with this comment when you don’t even know what kind of results
» you are going to get yet?

Is it just me? Sometimes it seems that you can never get a straight answer frmo the Armani posters.

Peter, the lower the number of grafts per day the better the yield. Its not an easy procedure. I think 3,000 max can be done in one day with a highly skilled fue surgeon without compromising yield rate. Anything more should be split into two days. Which is no big deal as I witnessed my family get just over 3000 grafts in two days back to back. Convinced me of its ease first hand.

» Hi Ben,
»
» I wish you a good yield. Question, why did the procedure take two days?
» Armani will do 3500+ grafts in one day, so why did you need the extra 300
» grafts and spread across two different days? Might as well nail it out in
» one sitting, right?

» » » I personally wouldn’t have a HT with any other doctor after the
» » experience
» » » and attention I received under her care.
» »
» » Did she do the whole procedure herself and aren’t you a bit ahead of
» » yourself with this comment when you don’t even know what kind of
» results
» » you are going to get yet?
»
» Is it just me? Sometimes it seems that you can never get a straight answer
» frmo the Armani posters.

WTF - I don’t spend my days on this board, and because I let a day go by in between your post and my answer, I am somehow not giving a straight answer. Sir, I am not going to answer your question, nor am I going to read any more of your posts. I absolutely detest your demeanor. If you want an answer ask another Armani patient.

» Hey Ben,
»
» Thanks for sharing your initial results and glad to hear you had a great
» experience. Please keep us posted with updated pictures as you progress
» through the healing process and growth stages.
»
» Jay

Thanks Jay - I absolutely will!

» I think this is a requirement to shave the whole head for the procedure,
» true?

I don’t believe, but I think it costs extra to have it done without the shave as it is more difficult. I think this is called an executive session, but I don’t know for sure. Your question would be better directed at someone who works at Alvi Armani.

» Ben,
»
» Congrats on your procedure! Glad to hear you had a good experience. I
» remember those first few weeks after my procedure… things heal very
» quickly, hang in there…
»
» Hope you have a great result!!

haha thanks - I really appreciate the positive comments. From all the pics I have seen, it looks like it is all up from here, can’t wait! Have to go back to school on the 9th, so I am hoping the scabs and stuff are gone by then :slight_smile: