Dr Reddy FUE on a gentelman with Norwood 6 -4893 grafts, 14721 hair, zones 1-6

46 year old businessman presented to us with Norwood 6 hairloss. He came to us trough a personal recommendation. He was pretty much aware of the limitations of the surgery given his stage of hairloss. He was also adamant that he he did not want to go on any medication to halt progression of his hair loss. He underwent a 2 day FUE surgery of 4893 grafts, yielding 14721hair.

Attached are before and immediately after pictures and those taken 12 months after.

Before:

Immediately after:

12 months after:

He is using nothing for his hair? Not even minoxidil?

Yes, he chose not to use any medication, not even minoxidil.

Is this Dr. Reddy the same Dr. Reddy who is the famous manufacturer of generic medications, including generic finasteride?

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by ipod[/postedby]
Is this Dr. Reddy the same Dr. Reddy who is the famous manufacturer of generic medications, including generic finasteride?[/quote]

No, he is not

The guy isnt a norwood6 more like a 5
good result though

I agree that he’s an obvious Norwood 5A. But, it’s still impressive as hell. I’ll bet that patient is thrilled.

Is it really true that none of Dr. Reddy’s patients complained about swelling? That’s what it says here,
http://www.hairsite.com/hair-restoration/uk/london/why-dr-raghu-reddy-hair-transplant.htm

Swelling is a concern for me as I do not want to take too many days off from work, I can wear a hat or bandana but I do not want to walk out like elephant man. I have spoken to a few doctors and they all said swelling is almost inevitable even if you are to do a very small session.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Norwood3[/postedby]
Is it really true that none of Dr. Reddy’s patients complained about swelling? That’s what it says here,
http://www.hairsite.com/hair-restoration/uk/london/why-dr-raghu-reddy-hair-transplant.htm

Swelling is a concern for me as I do not want to take too many days off from work, I can wear a hat or bandana but I do not want to walk out like elephant man. I have spoken to a few doctors and they all said swelling is almost inevitable even if you are to do a very small session.[/quote]

None of our clients have complained of post-operative pain or swelling. You can see that from our patient photos of immediately after the surgery. Most of our clients are back at work in less than 48 hours. The redness goes away in max 4-5 days, depending from the skin. It can happen also earlier.

You can also have a look of a result where you can see photos 1 week after surgery. Notice the lack of redness. http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-116645.html#p116965

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by RickH[/postedby]
I agree that he’s an obvious Norwood 5A. But, it’s still impressive as hell. I’ll bet that patient is thrilled.[/quote]

I wouldn’t say he is an obvious Nw 5. You can also argue he is not an obvious Nw6. There is sometimes a very thin line between the Norwood types.