Dr. Ray Woods - "Huey" - 1500 grafts FUE for plugs repair

Dr. Ray Woods “Huey” who had 1,500 grafts to repair unsightly plugs from a previous strip surgery.

Dr. Ray Woods is the inventor of FUE and BHT (body hair transplant). For more patient results and information about his work, go to www.woodstechnique.com.au

» Dr. Ray Woods “Huey” who had 1,500 grafts to repair unsightly plugs from a
» previous strip surgery.
»
» Dr. Ray Woods is the inventor of FUE and BHT (body hair transplant). For
» more patient results and information about his work, go to
» www.woodstechnique.com.au

Wow! This is a Great Improvement. I am sure he is Elated. Very nice work. The doctor who did the original grafts should not be doing transplants.

This guy looks normal once again. Always amazed at the yield you get for the amount of grafts you use. I have seen many of your patients you have repaired over the years in video and a few in person. Nice work!

What did this man look like with his hair combed? His hair certainly looked worse when it was uncombed, and that is all that was shown to the viewer.

His hair looks really good now, but what it looked like for this man in normal life I don’t know. But we know what he looked like during a hurricane.

If you look at the video, there was hardly any frontal hair to comb. He had thick ugly temporal plugs, and a few whisks of hair at the front.

Apart from that, nothing.

He could not hide the plugs, because there was almost NO HAIR with which to do it

And the plugs stood vertically up. I went infront and inbetween and disguised the problem

And I only came across his file by pure chance. His tape fell out of the filing cabinet and my secretary asked " who is this guy?"

I said I have a vague memory but when we looked at the tape it was from 2007 and he was a mess. I rang him to see how things went and he said “it changed my life” and agreed to come in for a review

What you see in the video is actually how he looked…bald frontal zone ugly plugs in the temples…hurricane or dead calm

Dr Ray Woods

looks good but again its all taken from the frontal angle.

what the guy looks when he puts his head down could be a different story.

but he looks better regardless when compared to those hideous plugs.

How did he function in everyday life with those plugs? There was no way I can see of disguising them. When someone is disfigured like that it gives new meaning to “ignorance is bliss”. Either he ignored the stares and snickers, was oblivious, or he is made of Teflon. It’s great to see this man looking normal again. That was some dreadful looking hair. (I should add another option, that is living under a ball cap, it’s been my routine for almost 20 years now)

» How did he function in everyday life with those plugs? There was no way I
» can see of disguising them. When someone is disfigured like that it gives
» new meaning to “ignorance is bliss”. Either he ignored the stares and
» snickers, was oblivious, or he is made of Teflon. It’s great to see this
» man looking normal again. That was some dreadful looking hair. (I should
» add another option, that is living under a ball cap, it’s been my routine
» for almost 20 years now)

he couldnt hide this and wore a cap whenever in public

Dr Ray Woods

» If you look at the video, there was hardly any frontal hair to comb. He had
» thick ugly temporal plugs, and a few whisks of hair at the front.
»
» Apart from that, nothing.
»
» He could not hide the plugs, because there was almost NO HAIR with which to
» do it
»
» And the plugs stood vertically up. I went infront and inbetween and
» disguised the problem
»
» And I only came across his file by pure chance. His tape fell out of the
» filing cabinet and my secretary asked " who is this guy?"
»
» I said I have a vague memory but when we looked at the tape it was from
» 2007 and he was a mess. I rang him to see how things went and he said “it
» changed my life” and agreed to come in for a review
»
» What you see in the video is actually how he looked…bald frontal zone
» ugly plugs in the temples…hurricane or dead calm
»
» Dr Ray Woods

haha, a stumble too many on 2007 cases,recent ones are going to be archived in 2015??

“time tested”

Dr Ray Woods