- 56 years old
- Hairline receding- losing her hair with a hair loss history.
- No medications
- Medium caliber hair
- Strong follicular units
- High % of hair in the telogen phase
- In this lady’s case, we initially decided to adopt a one-step approach to treat her baldness, classifiable as a hairline receding case.
- The surgery took place in October 2019, when we implanted 1,455 grafts by using DHT to restore the patient’s Hairline.
Slits were created through needles and CTS blades. Collection of grafts were done through Forceps and loaded into the Sava implanters. These loaded implanters were subsequently used to place the grafts into pre-made sites simultaneously at our hair transplant clinic. The Direct Hair transplant is a modified version of Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) for female hair transplant. In direct hair transplant technique, the hair follicles are implanted one by one directly to the recipient area which needs to be covered. Each hair follicle is placed in a particular direction, depth and angle that help to get 100% natural results with maximum density. It is a minimally invasive procedure which is painless, and its recovery is very fast.
- No. of Grafts: 1,455
- Technique: DHT (Direct Hair Transplant)
- Donor area: Scalp
- Natural-looking Hair in 15 Months
- No Scarring
BEFORE & AFTER RESULTS:
Eugenix Hair Sciences
Telephone: +91 8826471111
WhatsApp: +91 8826471111
Book an Appointment: Book an Appointment for Hair Transplant in India - Eugenix