Dr. Nigam, why does your cell treatment grow hair but Aderans doesn\'t?

I have seen some of the test subjects who got Aderans treatment and even the test subjects that got new hair did not get much. Yes you can tell that some Aderans patients got new hair but the new hair is not substantial. On the other hand your cell transplant results show substantial new hair. Can you please tell us the differences between your cell transplant treatment compared to Aderans cell transplant treatment so we can try to figure out why your treatment is more effective than Aderans treatment?

I think that this is one of the main things that is confusing some people - why your cell treatment works pretty well but Aderans cell treatment has poor results.

Jarjar,
kindly find below one year results of pure progenitor bulge stemcells injection and other multiplied cells of the hair follicle.
This patient if you remember was injected with only one multiplied injection of stemcells of the hair follicle,after 20 days of extraction of the folicle.
Now our protocol is 3 injections of multiplied bulge stemcells,inner root ,outer root,matrix cells plus separately isolated dp cells ,multiplied and cultured in 3d aggregates as spheroids.
Today we took 75 grafts for the new protocol and he will be injected at day 45 ,day 90 and day 135.
We hope to cover his vertex with this new injections.

http://drnigams.net/images/PA/B&A/Small/1.jpg
http://drnigams.net/images/PA/B&A/Large/1.jpg

http://drnigams.net/images/PA/B&A/Small/2.jpg
http://drnigams.net/images/PA/B&A/Large/2.jpg

http://drnigams.net/images/PA/B&A/Small/3.jpg
http://drnigams.net/images/PA/B&A/Large/3.jpg

http://drnigams.net/images/PA/B&A/Small/5.jpg
http://drnigams.net/images/PA/B&A/Large/5.jpg
Regards,
Your question,
how is my treatment with stemcells different from aderans…

I can tell you, about my protocol,you will have to compare the same with aderans protocol…

We extract progenitor cd200+,alpha 6 integrin,quiescent bulge stemcells,inner root,outer root sheath,matrix cells,dermal cup sheath and dermal papilla cells are isolated and multiplied separately in 3d aggregates…they are mixed with growth factors in specific dosage…and injected into the villus follicles…and surrounding area…

Remember,i have very good results in some patients and no result in other patients…
although you may or may not agree, i believe that dual movable photon microscope guided, nano material supported, targeted injection into the dormant follicles should improve results…
the needles available are fine enough to inject into and around dormant follicles.

Since last one month, we have a special injector, to inject stemcells with adjustable depth and adjustable micro litre dosage…
As discussed earlier,
use of beard hair stemcells( paradoxically, DHT, positively stimulates beard dp cells to grow hair follicles),
cultured dp cells,
microfollicle implantation…is the obvious next step to improve on our hm protocol…
I would also like to share that the success rate with hm is better at non aga scalp at the donor,and in younger patients…although the above patient is 50 plus.
Neither have i seen any angulation problem with growing hair after HM injections.

I have not seen the results of aderans…neither their best results…

but Dr.Washniek told me they are getting 60% success…better than us…
may be we have not seen their best results…i do not know…

May be roger can throw some light on this…

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by jarjarbinx[/postedby]
I have seen some of the test subjects who got Aderans treatment and even the test subjects that got new hair did not get much. Yes you can tell that some Aderans patients got new hair but the new hair is not substantial. On the other hand your cell transplant results show substantial new hair. Can you please tell us the differences between your cell transplant treatment compared to Aderans cell transplant treatment so we can try to figure out why your treatment is more effective than Aderans treatment?

I think that this is one of the main things that is confusing some people - why your cell treatment works pretty well but Aderans cell treatment has poor results.[/quote]

Dr. Nigam, what percentage of patients does your cellular treatment work on?
What percent do not get good results?

Dr Nigam why do not you updates with the case of Thane. He is gone? We are all very impatient.
People want a cure today, right now: it’s tired of waiting and wasting time of his life behind this problem.

If you can have to resolve the problem by doubling: well do it now, please!

You’d be really good to so many people!

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Noyznarcos[/postedby]
Dr Nigam why do not you updates with the case of Thane. He is gone? We are all very impatient.
People want a cure today, right now: it’s tired of waiting and wasting time of his life behind this problem.

If you can have to resolve the problem by doubling: well do it now, please!

You’d be really good to so many people![/quote]

Agreed. While it does seem that there’s some difference in the pictures above, it seems most of the difference is due the hairlength. I think people are interested in a cure, like you’re offering with doubling. If you can prove it works, by getting patient Thane 15k grafts, then we’ll all be on that plane to India.

I can’t determine that these before and after pics show an increased in hair volume.

This is not the best example of increased volume.

In The frontal area you can definitely see a difference in hair volume but the crown hasn’t changed much

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by mm12[/postedby]
In The frontal area you can definitely see a difference in hair volume but the crown hasn’t changed much[/quote]
It’s hard to see if that frontal area is due to more hairs or to the fact that the hair is just longer.

Anyway, my point is, this is all nice and all but who cares about this when you’ve actually CURED hairloss already, via doubling ? Show us Thane instead !! :slight_smile:

Lots of us care about cell transplantation technologies. Some of us have patterns that will lead to almost total hair loss so hair doubling is not a solution for us. We will lose even most of the hairs in our donor area. We need something different and better. If someone can figure out a way to make cell transplants work that could produce an unlimited donor supply even for those of us who have patterns that will result in the loss of even our donor areas.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by mm12[/postedby]
In The frontal area you can definitely see a difference in hair volume but the crown hasn’t changed much

[postedby]Originally Posted by myself2[/postedby]
It’s hard to see if that frontal area is due to more hairs or to the fact that the hair is just longer.

Anyway, my point is, this is all nice and all but who cares about this when you’ve actually CURED hairloss already, via doubling ? Show us Thane instead !! :)[/quote]

The frontal area is harder to treat than the crown area so why would the frontal area respond favorably but not the crown? I agree that it looks like there’s more hair in the front.

I think for such extreme cases only Follica could provide a feasible solution.

[quote]Lots of us care about cell transplantation technologies. Some of us have patterns that will lead to almost total hair loss so hair doubling is not a solution for us. We will lose even most of the hairs in our donor area. We need something different and better. If someone can figure out a way to make cell transplants work that could produce an unlimited donor supply even for those of us who have patterns that will result in the loss of even our donor areas.

[postedby]Originally Posted by mm12[/postedby]

[postedby]Originally Posted by myself2[/postedby]

Anyway, my point is, this is all nice and all but who cares about this when you’ve actually CURED hairloss already, via doubling ? Show us Thane instead !! :slight_smile:

[postedby]Originally Posted by jarjarbinx[/postedby][/quote]

[quote]Lots of us care about cell transplantation technologies. Some of us have patterns that will lead to almost total hair loss so hair doubling is not a solution for us. We will lose even most of the hairs in our donor area. We need something different and better. If someone can figure out a way to make cell transplants work that could produce an unlimited donor supply even for those of us who have patterns that will result in the loss of even our donor areas.
[postedby]Originally Posted by jarjarbinx[/postedby][/quote]

Of course cell therapy has a future. In fact, it’s a better, less invasive solution than doubling. My point though was that if results like these are the best it can currently bring us, then that’s not what most people will be interested in, when on the other hand hairloss is CURED already via doubling. Hence my point was, please show us more of that dr Nigams. And focus on patient Thane.

I think he’s working on both. He can work on more than one patient so he can work on doubling for some patient(s) while he also works on cells transplantation for other patients. He’s trying to develop hair loss treatments for people that doubling won’t cure and the people that doubling will cure.