Home | News | Find a Doctor | Ask a Question | Free

Dr. Nigam please do not send the creeps any documents


#1

Please do not cooperate with them at all. Please do not send them anything.

You do not need these creeps and they are indeed creeps.

It’s very gentlemanly of you to try to treat people with respect by giving documents as they demanded but even if you give them what they demanded they will still attack you. No matter what you give them they will not stop attacking you. If you talk to them or send them anything then they will respond by attacking you more. Anything you say or do will prompt them to attack you more. The only thing that could possibly get them to stop attacking you is if you ignore them, don’t talk with them, and don’t send them anything. If you stop talking to them and don’t send them anything then sooner or later they will get tired of attacking you with the same insults over and over with nobody listening or caring anymore. But if you send them documents then they will attack you about the documents they send you because then that will be something new for them to attack about.

It’s best to just ignore them and not send them anything.


#2

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by jarjarbinx[/postedby]
No matter what you give them they will not stop attacking you. [/quote]

That’s actually not true at all. If he’d send me a copy of his MD license (not just a bachelor degree), I’d be the first to admit that I was wrong. Ok, I’d have to verify it of course, as Didi pointed out a lot of illegal MD licenses were sold in India, but if it would turn out to be a valid license, I’d be the first one to admit that I was wrong.

You see, I’m very different from you JarJarBinx. For me this is not just some game to make a point, regardless of facts or fiction. I just want to seek the truth.


#3

Jartard, you are the biggest moron these boards have ever seen. And i mean that sincerely.


#4

But anyway, regardless, we all already KNOW that mr Nigam doesn’t have a medical degree. Cause that’s what it said in those medical databases. He only has a bachelor’s degree. And therefore he has no certification to perform any kind of surgery at all. Exactly like his ex manager, Dr Anjali, claimed.


#5

Dr. Nigam please do not listen to these liars. No matter what you send them they will attack you. Indeed, if you send them something then whatever you send them will be something new for them to attack you about. If you send them documents then they will make more demands. No matter what you give them and no matter what you say to them they will attack you.

The only thing that can possibly get them to stop attacking you is for you to not respond to them and for you to not send them anything.

Please ignore them. I understand that you are a gentleman and you want to bridge the disagreement. But they are peanut-gallery garbage and nothing you say or do will stop them from attacking you except if you ignore them that could stop them. They will get tired/bored of attacking you if you aren’t responding and if you don’t give them new documents to attack you about. And the more they attack you about the same things over and over and over again the more regular posters are going to get sick of their sh!t. Sooner or later there will be a lot of complaints to the moderator and then the moderator will finally stop the attacks.

Some of us here are defending you, and we’re defended you well. The credibility of your attackers has been damaged. Most people here are satisfied that the people attacking you have not proved their case against you because of the people like me and Roger_that who have defended you.

Please ignore the attackers and keep pursuing your efforts to find the right combination of cellular techniques to grow hair.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by jarjarbinx[/postedby]
No matter what you give them they will not stop attacking you.

[postedby]Originally Posted by myself2[/postedby]

That’s actually not true at all. If he’d send me a copy of his MD license (not just a bachelor degree), I’d be the first to admit that I was wrong. Ok, I’d have to verify it of course, as Didi pointed out a lot of illegal MD licenses were sold in India, but if it would turn out to be a valid license, I’d be the first one to admit that I was wrong.[/quote]


#6

Z you’re stupid and ignorant. You belong up in a tree eating bananas.

You peanut-gallery punks don’t understand the dynamics of what’s going on because you’re stupid and ignorant.

The only people totally believing your slanderous attacks against Dr. Nigam are other losers such as yourself. The more people like me defend Dr. Nigam, the more regular posters here question the truthfulness of the attacks against Dr. Nigam. In other words, the people like myself who defend Dr. Nigam, we are creating doubt against your baseless attacks.

And the more you idiots talk the more doubt that is created. So keep talking loser. The more you creeps talk the more you look like mean creeps and the more credibility you lose.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Mr. Z[/postedby]
Jartard, you are the biggest moron these boards have ever seen. And i mean that sincerely.[/quote]


#7

[quote]Z you are stupid and ignorant. You belong up in a tree eating bananas.

[postedby]Originally Posted by Mr. Z[/postedby]
Jartard, you are the biggest moron these boards have ever seen. And i mean that sincerely.

[postedby]Originally Posted by jarjarbinx[/postedby][/quote]

Lol. “Stupid and ignorant”. Luckily you’re not like that JarJarBinx :smiley: You seem to be a man of reason, who listens very carefully to what other people have to say and who thinks everything through before he makes his clever thought-out remarks :smiley:


#8

myself2, you’re a creep.

The only people totally believing your lying attacks against Dr. Nigam are other creeps such as yourself. The more people like me defend Dr. Nigam the more regular posters here doubt the truthfulness of your attacks (against Dr. Nigam). And the more you creeps talk the more doubt that is created. So keep talking creep because the more you talk the more credibility you lose.


#9

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Mr. Z[/postedby]
Jartard, you are the biggest moron these boards have ever seen. And i mean that sincerely.[/quote]

Burst out laughing after reading this. Loved the Papua New Guinea bit too didi :smiley:

This whole situation is just totally absurd if you think about. An Indian doctor who claims to have solved hairloss, who’s been caught photoshopping his results, battling it out online with absurd posters like “JarJarBinx” (must be an ultra-troll account) tagging in.

I didn’t think the Iron_Man vs. StevieDee/LeroyJenkins/RichardDawkins battles could be topped, but I should never underestimate the HairSite forums.


#10

JJJ Jr S, it’s only absurd if you look at it the way you presented it rather than the way it actually is.

First of all Dr. Nigam never said he cured hair loss. You said that he said that but he didn’t.

He said he’s trying to improve the results of cell-based hair loss treatments.

Do you have even one shred of evidence that he’s not trying to improve the results of cell-based hair loss treatments? Of course not.

So what is truly absurd is the fact that you have misrepresented what Dr. Nigam said and you’re so stupid you don’t even realize that you’ve misrepresented what Dr. Nigam said.

What an idiot.

And what does the “S” in your name stand for?" It stands for “sh!t” I think.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Mr. Z[/postedby]
Jartard, you are the biggest moron these boards have ever seen. And i mean that sincerely.

[postedby]Originally Posted by JJJ Jr. S[/postedby]

Burst out laughing after reading this. Loved the Papua New Guinea bit too didi :smiley:

This whole situation is just totally absurd if you think about. An Indian doctor who claims to have solved hairloss, who’s been caught photoshopping his results, battling it out online with absurd posters like “JarJarBinx” (must be an ultra-troll account) tagging in.

I didn’t think the Iron_Man vs. StevieDee/LeroyJenkins/RichardDawkins battles could be topped, but I should never underestimate the HairSite forums.[/quote]


#11

[quote]JJJ jr S, it’s only absurd if you look at it the way you presented it rather than the way it actually is.

First of all Dr. Nigam never said he cured hair loss. You said that he said that but he didn’t.[/quote]

He said he could not just DOUBLE the amount of hair on one’s scalp, but actually TRIPLE it via his magic ‘de-novo’ technique. Doubling alone would pretty much be a functional cure for most people, let alone tripling.

Anyway, i’ts 9:52 AM now in Mumbai. Still no certificates in my inbox. What a surprise